White Male privilege

No there's a difference sweetie... what they're doing blindly is race baiting,what you and the other right wing and far right posters on here do is spout racism... I call you out on it , different thing.

Call me out then "sweetie" . Go through all my posts and find a racist one . Not one that you deem racist but one that could be really classed as racist . I hate racism

Lol.

As if Mel in his 98% white constituency gives a fig about the problems minorities face.

This thread was designed purely to out the bigots and show how high and mighty the OP and his fishy friend are. And y'all fell for it.

Pathetic.

Virtue signalling by the OP?

Sounds about right.

Edited by Car Boot

We have a thing at work where a round of recruitment has happened. ALL candidates were useless... however, one person got the job because his ethnicity is under represented in that sector.

That is not a good enough reason to give someone a job.

Has anyone ever thought, maybe some parts of society are under represented in certain sectors because those people don't want a job in that sector?

Agree with you why isn't there many whites in the 100m Olympic finals.

Think the answer is obvious.

Go on then smartarse, what's the answer?

---------- Post added 12-10-2017 at 00:37 ----------

Sounds about right.

A phrase used by selfish and petty minded right wingers with an empathy deficit to describe people with a social conscience.

Go on then smartarse, what's the answer?

---------- Post added 12-10-2017 at 00:37 ----------

A phrase used by selfish and petty minded right wingers with an empathy deficit to describe people with a social conscience.

There are African TV channels on Sky with no white actors in their programs.

Why is no one claiming racial inequality there?

We have a thing at work where a round of recruitment has happened. ALL candidates were useless... however, one person got the job because his ethnicity is under represented in that sector.

That is not a good enough reason to give someone a job.

Has anyone ever thought, maybe some parts of society are under represented in certain sectors because those people don't want a job in that sector?

Aye, armed forces. About 7% of all personell. But, someone will be along and say it’s because of bullying.

This popped up on my facebook feed this morning, illustrates how privilege works for those who are still struggling (or denying it).

https://www.facebook.com/labourclivelewis/videos/1507875759289226/

---------- Post added 12-10-2017 at 08:44 ----------

Sounds about right.

I'm not sure it's even possible to virtue signal on a platform where none of us know each other.

On facebook, perhaps, although you'd need some real evidence that the opinions being posted weren't actually held. But on here, no, because nobody knows each other.

Anybody who has a different opinion to you MUST be a 'right winger'?

I support complete nationalisation of the utilities, transport (including the local bus service) and the banking system. Which includes dismantling the stock exchange.

But I guess I must be a rabid 'right winger' as I have used the words 'virtue signalling' to describe the lazy, simplistic and deliberately obtuse wording of this thread.

Oh, and you don't really believe that you have a social conscience do you? How can you?

You have posted in support of discriminating against people on the basis of the colour of their skin. And their sex. You believe that to discriminate is a 'positive' action. Thats not very socially responsible - is It?