White Male privilege

not that many black golfers either apart from a very talented Tiger woods, same in motorsport apart from the great Lewis hamilton.

its not about the privileged its what they are genetically good at nothing more.

Absolute rubbish. That's exactly the kind of garbage spouted by the Nazis, the KKK and every other kind of gutter racist.

I love how you cover yourself with "am aware of". And yes this country basketball isn't a big sport. Once again a goalpost move. I dont need science to prove it. Also you havent provided the link that explains why they are underrepresented? While you're at it can you find me one that explains why they are so good at long distance running? Is it just random that Kenyan's somalian's etc clean up every marathon they enter? Or are you going to deny that aswell?

---------- Post added 12-10-2017 at 17:39 ----------

Absolute rubbish. That's exactly the kind of garbage spouted by the Nazis, the KKK and every other kind of gutter racist.

You really are on one arent you? Its obvious he has missed out a comma in his sentence before he says nothing more. Nothing more in relation to the arguement NOT saying that that's all they are good for, my God

I love how you cover yourself with "am aware of". And yes this country basketball isn't a big sport. Once again a goalpost move. I dont need science to prove it. Also you havent provided the link that explains why they are underrepresented? While you're at it can you find me one that explains why they are so good at long distance running? Is it just random that Kenyan's somalian's etc clean up every marathon they enter? Or are you going to deny that aswell?

Why not? According to you the streets should be full of black youth shooting hoops.

Excluding applicants because of their skin colour and sex is abhorrent. That you believe such a practice is perfectly acceptable in 2017 beggars belief. Ignorance is no excuse.

LOL, its got absolutely bugger all to do with excluding people, its to do with attracting under representative groups.

if 95% of the police are white, how can it be excluding white people?

---------- Post added 12-10-2017 at 17:43 ----------

not that many black golfers either apart from a very talented Tiger woods, same in motorsport apart from the great Lewis hamilton.

its not about the privileged its what they are genetically good at nothing more.

hahaha so black people cant drive well?

maybe its again down to a lack of opportunity? both golf and F1 are expensive hobbies, and generally full of white folks.

How many black folks are heads of the golfing and F1 companies? (hint its probably not cos they cant drive)

Why not? According to you the streets should be full of black youth shooting hoops.

When have I said that? I gave an example looking at the sport of basketball itself. Its just not as big here as it is in The US. Same with American football or whatever.

Being of US descent and a petrol head myself ahhh don't even go there with F plum. Yeah that's a money sport for sure but look at NASCAR or oval racing etc theres no black drivers. Black guys love customising their cars and making them look crazy.

The point is certain people do certain things more than others AND OBSERVING THIS IS NOT RACIST.

I reiterate I can see nowtpc wasn't saying that's all they're good for, you just look for a latch on

---------- Post added 12-10-2017 at 17:51 ----------

For the poster who laughably claims blacks don't like water here's the link to an intelligent discussion about why you don't see too many black swimmers.

https://www.theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-12369,00.html

Well done. It mentions fast twitch muscle fibres as I earlier said. Suprised they use the word "coloured" I'd have thought you have a problem with that aswell? Muscle density, body frame etc, but no... all you do is pick out the bits that go ooohh they're poor they're poor. Get a grip.

Hey they sure make good marathon runners don't they?

You like asking direct questions. Here is one.

Are we different genetically YES or NO

Are we different genetically YES or NO

You and me?

You and me?

Once again dodging the question. You really do need everything spelling out are do you just love being evasive.

We as in blacks and whites or asians or chinese or whatever. Are we different genetically hence therefore can make certain assumptions?

They aren't excluding anyone,

Yes they are.

British Transport Police interview preparation workshops in Manchester, Birmingham and London are only open to women and people from Black/Minority Ethnic groups. White males are excluded from attending as they don't meet the eligibility criteria (wrong skin colour and sex).

read what they said - ‘In line with our Positive Action initiative we are initially only offering this workshop to women and black/minority ethnic groups who are currently under-represented in the force.’

Yet in an an earlier post you agreed that such a practice is discriminatory.

Positive discrimination. The clue is in the name.

I think the applicant who kicked up the fuss sounds pretty unsuitable for the job anyway, so it's no loss.

Mrs Rosa Parks shouldn't have "kicked up a fuss" in your view too when she refused to quietly accept legalised racial discrimination?

If you believe so very strongly that encouraging more women and ethnic minorities to join the police is a bad idea, why?

I believe that women and ethnic minorities, along with everyone else, should be free to apply and join the police.

A very bad idea is discriminating against people on the basis of the colour of their skin, and their sex.

Why do you believe that excluding people on such racist and sexist grounds is both acceptable and desirable? Have you a conscience?

Yes they are.

British Transport Police interview preparation workshops in Manchester, Birmingham and London are only open to women and people from Black/Minority Ethnic groups. White males are excluded from attending as they don't meet the eligibility criteria (wrong skin colour and sex).

Mrs Rosa Parks shouldn't have "kicked up a fuss" in your view too when she refused to quietly accept legalised racial discrimination?

I believe that women and ethnic minorities, along with everyone else, should be free to apply and join the police.

A very bad idea is discriminating against people on the basis of the colour of their skin, and their sex.

Why do you believe that excluding people on such racist and sexist grounds is both acceptable and desirable? Have you a conscience?

again, none of that is correct, its purely right wing posturing, white people arent excluded from any of the police forces, its mainly comprised of white people, and mostly males at that.

Its whats happened from centuries of a lack of opportunity for women and ethnic minorities so now they are trying to play catch up with these workshops, nothing more, nothing less

Yes they are.

Why do you not think the police force should represent the community it serves?