White Male privilege

Why not accept that they are better at playing than managing?

really? :suspect:

The eating of fruit and veg is meant to be good for you though according to all the so called 'experts'. Not sure if they've said anything about smoking it though.

Haha! Nice one.

Lazy parents if kids are not getting fruit n veg. Nowt to do with poverty.

I come from a family of 9 and we didn't have much, but, we got meals cooked from scratch everyday and fruit twice a week. Bloody nonsense.

You would struggle to prove it tho Melvin.

i think the people that did the fake jobseeker sting have proved it happens

Edited by nikki-red
fixed the quote

British Transport Police (BTP) have recently held recruitment workshops open only to ‘women and black or ethnic minority’ candidates.

This sends out the clear message that white males are not wanted, or valued, for the positions available.

Now that's publicly funded discrimination. Racial and sexual inequality disguised as 'positive' action.

A few years ago a police force (not sure where) were exposed for binning all job application forms from white males.

Back in 2008 I was in the job centre (Sheffield) when I saw a leaflet for free bus-driving lessons, but, on reading it was only open to people of a minority background. Yes, I did query as to why, and the chap just rolled his eye's...I got his drift.

This takes my prize for the most jaw droppingly ignorant and despicable rubbish I've read all day. You know nothing about the world you live in.

I know families that genuinely struggle to find the money to feed their kids anything, where they struggle to keep their underfed children decently dressed - are you going to have the gall to tell me they're all lazy too?

.......well if it takes your prize..........you need to get out more! sure some genuinely struggle, but lots could do more to help themselves!......we have come a long way since Victorian times.

Lol.

As if Mel in his 98% white constituency gives a fig about the problems minorities face.

This thread was designed purely to out the bigots and show how high and mighty the OP and his fishy friend are. And y'all fell for it.

Pathetic.

really? :suspect:

Haha well i'm not going to turn this into a thread on football but I cant think of 1 good black manager except maybe Frank rijkaard, but the list of good players is a mile long.

The whole white privilege thing is just a phrase used to whip up reactions, and an excuse for lefties to preach their holier than thou ideas. I wouldnt be suprised if someone on here with over 30000 posts on every thread going isn't paid to do it.

In a society of meritocracy their will always be the haves and have nots. Oh and just finally all this rubbish about a white and asians going for the same job etc doesnt mean squat, how many asians do you EVER see on the street begging? Ive never seen one. All of my asian friends back home in London are loaded. Their families came here with nothing, they did extremely well and by the time you get to 3rd generation those children are privileged believe you me. Nothing to do with skin colour its the effort you put in. Infact if anything if there is any privilege its to those born with good looks.

No one on here does more " race baiting " than you

No there's a difference sweetie... what they're doing blindly is race baiting,what you and the other right wing and far right posters on here do is spout racism... I call you out on it , different thing.

No there's a difference sweetie... what they're doing blindly is race baiting,what you and the other right wing and far right posters on here do is spout racism... I call you out on it , different thing.

Call me out then "sweetie" . Go through all my posts and find a racist one . Not one that you deem racist but one that could be really classed as racist . I hate racism

Lol.

As if Mel in his 98% white constituency gives a fig about the problems minorities face.

This thread was designed purely to out the bigots and show how high and mighty the OP and his fishy friend are. And y'all fell for it.

Pathetic.

Virtue signalling by the OP?

Sounds about right.

Edited by Car Boot

We have a thing at work where a round of recruitment has happened. ALL candidates were useless... however, one person got the job because his ethnicity is under represented in that sector.

That is not a good enough reason to give someone a job.

Has anyone ever thought, maybe some parts of society are under represented in certain sectors because those people don't want a job in that sector?

Agree with you why isn't there many whites in the 100m Olympic finals.

Think the answer is obvious.

Go on then smartarse, what's the answer?

---------- Post added 12-10-2017 at 00:37 ----------

Virtue signalling by the OP?

Sounds about right.

A phrase used by selfish and petty minded right wingers with an empathy deficit to describe people with a social conscience.

Go on then smartarse, what's the answer?

---------- Post added 12-10-2017 at 00:37 ----------

A phrase used by selfish and petty minded right wingers with an empathy deficit to describe people with a social conscience.

There are African TV channels on Sky with no white actors in their programs.

Why is no one claiming racial inequality there?