Hull v Wednesday ( Fri 26th)

I've already said this though! People on here choose only to see m points as negative and when I mention anything positive it get overlooked :|

---------- Post added 26-02-2016 at 22:21 ----------

Now I'm confused. Who?? Enlighten me!

i didnt mean you, the ref marred it, not you

i didnt mean you, the ref marred it, not you

Ok I apologies for any misunderstanding! You'll be there or thereabouts. Birmingham would be my worry.

We will have to take the the neutral observers comments on here that F.F deserved to be sent off for diving although Dawson was the one apologising for the tackle.

Wednesday are not feeling any pressure...... we went to Hull in a confident mood.

Hull didn't scare us (though they scared me before the game :( ) and we played some good stuff at times.

We were every bit as good as them for the most part, but not as dangerous up front for once, against an excellent defence.

Any goal early on would have made the game an end to end cracker I reckon.

As for Fozzie? Yes, he does try to win free kicks a lot. Sometimes he dives, sometimes he's knocked over with a feather.

He fell over a few feathers tonight, but I didn't see him dive once.

Dawson walloped him........end of story. Dawson knew it, and our players begged the Ref to speak to the Linesman, but the Ref was adamant.

It would probably have ended up 0-0 if Fozzie had stayed on, so it's no good crying over spilt milk.

We will miss him for the next game(s) though, and that's wrong.

Something needs to be done about it, but while ever Fozzie dives and cons, the Refs will always make these iffy decisions.

CC HAS to give FF a real stiff talking to, so that he can expel this 'diver' reputation that he's got. It's a real shame 'cos Fozzie a really effective player.

Wednesday are not feeling any pressure...... we went to Hull in a confident mood.

Hull didn't scare us (though they scared me before the game :( ) and we played some good stuff at times.

We were every bit as good as them for the most part, but not as dangerous up front for once, against an excellent defence.

Any goal early on would have made the game an end to end cracker I reckon.

As for Fozzie? Yes, he does try to win free kicks a lot. Sometimes he dives, sometimes he's knocked over with a feather.

He fell over a few feathers tonight, but I didn't see him dive once.

Dawson walloped him........end of story. Dawson knew it, and our players begged the Ref to speak to the Linesman, but the Ref was adamant.

It would probably have ended up 0-0 if Fozzie had stayed on, so it's no good crying over spilt milk.

We will miss him for the next game(s) though, and that's wrong.

Something needs to be done about it, but while ever Fozzie dives and cons, the Refs will always make these iffy decisions.

CC HAS to give FF a real stiff talking to, so that he can expel this 'diver' reputation that he's got. It's a real shame 'cos Fozzie a really effective player.

He did not dive tonight he was tripped by Dawson the ref cheated.

He did not dive tonight he was tripped by Dawson the ref cheated.

Please explain how the ref cheated?

Please explain how the ref cheated?

I'm not sure that cheated is the right word. Incompetent, perhaps.

The sending off was ridiculous and should land him in hot water. There were also several inconsistencies, for example the blatant dive by Snodgrass which didn't merit a card. Similarly, Benett was booked (correctly) for a foul which cut out a Hull attack. Minutes later, the same thing happened in reverse, but no card was shown.

All in all, the ref didn't cover himself in glory. He should be getting the two match ban, not Nando.

---------- Post added 26-02-2016 at 23:42 ----------

That's what I was referring to. Was only making conversation, won't bother next time.

What a great idea.

Could you possibly take your tedious trolling elsewhere, permanently?

Well, I was just going through the threads and saw these... I don't know what the fuss is about... it's only natural to feel the pressure, lose a bit of confidence and no one wanting to take penalties. The last two games say it all... not me!

You really are predictable...and should be ignored ...come up with something constructive and maybe you would be taken seriously...

An excellent point for Wednesday tonight keeping a clean sheet.

Spoilt again by the antics of their star player twice in two games Carlos needs to have a word in his ear.

An excellent point for Wednesday tonight keeping a clean sheet.

Spoilt again by the antics of their star player twice in two games Carlos needs to have a word in his ear.

There were no antics, even Steve Bruce said that much and we all know where he has been:rolleyes:.

It was spoilt by a referee who needs some time out to learn his craft in non-league football.

The Ref was shocking,if he cant read a players reaction he shouldnt be a championship ref,the massive body slam on Nuhiu was equally diabolical,the fullback just steamed in at full pelt and knocked him flying,and this happens week in week out and because hes he big guy,its acceptable.

There were no antics, even Steve Bruce said that much and we all know where he has been:rolleyes:.

It was spoilt by a referee who needs some time out to learn his craft in non-league football.

It's a shame Steve Bruce wasn't the ref.