Hull v Wednesday ( Fri 26th)

Me and my young daughter was watching the game on sky and she went absolutly mental when FF got sent off ! Cursing, tears, and ranted about the ref for 10 mins, never ever seen her like this and was shocked and didnt really think she was bothered about footy, now know i have passed the blue and white gene down to her and over the moon !! :)

Human nature though - it's why the top level managers push their agendas in the press in the build up to a game, to plant a seed in the ref's head to watch out for a particular player.

Once a player has a reputation, it can follow them around - and far better and well known players than Forestieri. Gareth Bale had it for a while at Spurs, and i'm sure any ref in a game with Joey Barton in, is well aware of what he is capable of. Ashley Young had a terrible time with decisions, where refs felt he was diving far too much for a number of years.

If you're the sort of player that goes down so easily to 'earn' free kicks, then you have to accept sometimes it won't go your way - unfortunately, he's just had a dreadful week with it!

Got to agree,it happened with Morgan.

Thought we shaded the 1st half but all Hull the 2nd,Hooper should have come off earlier,love Bannan but needs to learn to tackle,not impressed with Bennet,allowed Snodgrass too much space but the center back pairing was impressive.

As for the sending off Dawson did catch his foot and he knew it,he wasn't sent off for rolloing on the floor so don't go there,90% of players do it,it was a diabolical decision what should be overturned,it didn't affect the result but we will miss him in the next 2 games.

Ridiculous decision, just seen it and ff had every right to get out of the way of that, Dawson's reaction was enough to say he had caught him. His last sending of was stupidity, deliberate handball after getting a dubious first yellow is stupid but this one the ref needs to take a look at himself after that.

The result itself was good. Hull seem to of had the better chances so happy with a point. Only good thing is the sending off didn't effect the result like last time

I'm not sure that cheated is the right word. Incompetent, perhaps.

The sending off was ridiculous and should land him in hot water. There were also several inconsistencies, for example the blatant dive by Snodgrass which didn't merit a card. Similarly, Benett was booked (correctly) for a foul which cut out a Hull attack. Minutes later, the same thing happened in reverse, but no card was shown.

All in all, the ref didn't cover himself in glory. He should be getting the two match ban, not Nando.

---------- Post added 26-02-2016 at 23:42 ----------

What a great idea.

Could you possibly take your tedious trolling elsewhere, permanently?

Trolling... no it's not. Me saying how I see it is opinion, not tolling. If this was in the real world I'd say the same thing and I doubt you'd be throwing your dummy out accusing me of trolling. What a stupid unrealistic word people use. The word trolling is so over used.

People who play the blame game always use the word tolling.

Me and my young daughter was watching the game on sky and she went absolutly mental when FF got sent off ! Cursing, tears, and ranted about the ref for 10 mins, never ever seen her like this and was shocked and didnt really think she was bothered about footy, now know i have passed the blue and white gene down to her and over the moon !! :)

Anyone got the number for NSPCC? ;)

Just seen a petition online started by Owls fans demanding his yellow card be rescinded.

These will be the same fans who ridiculed Sheffield United when they took West Ham to court over their cheating and Owls just said 'you adhere to the league rules'.

Yes the ref has made a mistake, but FF didn't help himself with his antics of rolling around like he'd been shot.

Trolling... no it's not. Me saying how I see it is opinion, not tolling. If this was in the real world I'd say the same thing and I doubt you'd be throwing your dummy out accusing me of trolling. What a stupid unrealistic word people use. The word trolling is so over used.

People who play the blame game always use the word tolling.

I'm just saying what I see Jon.

Telling it like it is:wink:

Ridiculous decision, just seen it and ff had every right to get out of the way of that, Dawson's reaction was enough to say he had caught him. His last sending of was stupidity, deliberate handball after getting a dubious first yellow is stupid but this one the ref needs to take a look at himself after that.

The result itself was good. Hull seem to of had the better chances so happy with a point. Only good thing is the sending off didn't effect the result like last time

He's a victim of his past mistakes. To be fair refs should ref the present game and not go on past events. The problem is it's natural to judge someone on past events or judge someone on what they say. A bit like the forum!

---------- Post added 27-02-2016 at 10:09 ----------

I'm just saying what I see Jon.

Telling it like it is:wink:

Yes and I appreciate it, you go all emotional and start the blame game, and is just an illusion!! :roll:

Carry on diving. Utb

Enjoy your big game at Rochdale ...:hihi:

We're All Wednesday Aren't We...

Enjoy your big game at Rochdale ...:hihi:

We're All Wednesday Aren't We...

Comments like this make me smile.

Not long ago you lost at Shrewsbury.

In the not too distant past you were in this league also.

So it's not like the Owls are have anything to brag about.

They're not Arsenal and Everton who haven't seen this level in, well, you tell me. Forever?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Oh deary me...

I'm genuinely impressed by the support on here for a footy player who was obviously hard done to in this case...

... and I'm sure we can all look forward to a similar display of outrage the next time a referee awards Wednesday a dodgy penalty. ;)

Now grow up and get over it... :roll:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Oh deary me...

I'm genuinely impressed by the support on here for a footy player who was obviously hard done to in this case...

... and I'm sure we can all look forward to a similar display of outrage the next time a referee awards Wednesday a dodgy penalty. ;)

Now grow up and get over it... :roll:

Is there a like button on here?? :hihi: