Hull v Wednesday ( Fri 26th)

Good to see the jealous United fans on here who can only dream about a player like FF defending the actions of a clueless ref who made a huge error that has been roundly condemned by pundits, ex players, ex refs and chairmen...........but not united fans :loopy:

I would have taken a point before the game and happy with one after, we shaded the first half, were pegged back in the second unit the introduction of Nuihu and defended well despite the resting of first choice defenders throughout, great turn by Westwood in goal as well.

Let's hope for footballs sake we can put Colin's crude tactics to the sword and beat Rovrum next weekend.

Nothing more cruder than FF tripping over the floor trying to get freekicks and penalties or deliberately hand balling. At least Neil Warnocks honest!

Nothing more cruder than FF tripping over the floor trying to get freekicks and penalties or deliberately hand balling. At least Neil Warnocks honest!

According to owls on here everyone is in the wrong apart from him, the ref, blades fans and anyone with an opinion different to theirs.

The lad is a diver and a play actor and needs to cut it out of his game a simple fact they find difficult to come to terms with and address accordingly.

I've recorded the game and I've watched it over and over again there was contact but not that much that fozzie had to roll around like he had been shot,if anything I think the ref booked him more for play acting trying to get a free kick than anything else,cheating is something us English don't do,not like the continentals who roll around like they have been shot with an elephant gun with the slightest touch..I thought CC had got his tactics spot on defense in depth and hit them on the brake,I think fozzie is a talented player but needs to get this diving cheating side of his play sorted out,another thing I have noticed he seems to annoyingly do is back into players hoping to get a push from behind and give the old roll over for a free kick routine...just not cricket dear boy..still a very talented player who we be without for two games.

Good post. There's no point in trying to defend the indefensible. Sorry to say but his first instinct is to cheat. It's obviously ingrained and I can't see the leopard changing its spots. Such a shame.

According to owls on here everyone is in the wrong apart from him, the ref, blades fans and anyone with an opinion different to theirs.

The lad is a diver and a play actor and needs to cut it out of his game a simple fact they find difficult to come to terms with and address accordingly.

i agree, he needs to cut it out, saw yesterday Hutchinson gave away yet another SILLY free kick that he really didnt need to do

Tbh who gives a flying fig what warnock has to say the man's a total numpty.

Has for FF what ever has gone on before is history & we all know the refs got it wrong:loopy: even Bruce admitted it so if the ref has any sense he will see its a wrong decision but I won't hold my breath he does anything to make it right & hold his hands up to the FA.

Tbh who gives a flying fig what warnock has to say the man's a total numpty.

Has for FF what ever has gone on before is history & we all know the refs got it wrong:loopy: even Bruce admitted it so if the ref has any sense he will see its a wrong decision but I won't hold my breath he does anything to make it right & hold his hands up to the FA.

I agree with that the ref should admit he has made a mistake, however does FF come forward when he has cheated to win a free kick and say 'look ref, I actually dived to get a free kick'?

I agree with that the ref should admit he has made a mistake, however does FF come forward when he has cheated to win a free kick and say 'look ref, I actually dived to get a free kick'?

Agreed totally. The issue for me is that the FA can dish out retrospective bans to players for bad fouls/kicks/punches that the ref doesn't see and gets caught on camera but they aren't as keen to use it the other way (and that's not only Wednesday)

Agreed totally. The issue for me is that the FA can dish out retrospective bans to players for bad fouls/kicks/punches that the ref doesn't see and gets caught on camera but they aren't as keen to use it the other way (and that's not only Wednesday)

Very true, but diving is one that doesn't (normally) get retrospective action.

It needs to be stamped out of the game.

The FA protectsthe referees as they are scared of them pulling out.

why will not play Wednesday young hurst. he will proberly play is first for l game for leeds,

why will not play Wednesday young hurst. he will proberly play is first for l game for leeds,

I'm not sure what you're asking or stating here.

Good post. There's no point in trying to defend the indefensible. Sorry to say but his first instinct is to cheat. It's obviously ingrained and I can't see the leopard changing its spots. Such a shame.

What a load of tosh .... Up to the Preston game ... Had anyone commented on FF being a diver whilst in a Wednesday shirt ..?

Remind me who is top scorer this season..?

Remind me who is arguably one of the players of the season...?

His first booking at Preston was questionable and the sending off last night was roundly critised by all & sundry including Michael Dawson

I'm surprised you have the opinion you do....you must see a different FF to the one I watch ....

FF is obviously a good player but there's nothing worse than a bad reputation. He's shot himself in the foot with his past behaviour and competitors will take advantage of this. He's got you goals that's for sure, but I do question his long term sustainability and credibility is within question. But you can't deny he's a talent.