Hull v Wednesday ( Fri 26th)

Whoever finishes above hull city at the end of the season will be champions ,very quick attacking side and probably gunna be our toughest game so far ,saying that we were the better team in our last game against them and they were lucky to get a point ,so on our day we are more than capable of a win.

a tough game . just hope Hull have a off game . wawaw

on the back of two very dissapointing games its hard to call, depends which Wednesday turn up tbh

A Boro fan workmate wants a draw in this match for Boro

Think hull will run away with the league 2nd place is the one to go for us boro fans but**l think we will end up in playoffs yet again but hopefully lm wrong.

Think hull will run away with the league 2nd place is the one to go for us boro fans but**l think we will end up in playoffs yet again but hopefully lm wrong.

burnley are gonna be tough

Owls always concede [usually early on] and Hull have the best defence so it looks like a Hull win! unless Carlos has summit up his sleeve .

Yes foresteiri and hutchinson are back tonight

Hard game but we are capable of winning but I'd be happy with a draw but think we'll lose.

Hard game but we are capable of winning but I'd be happy with a draw but think we'll lose.

That genuinely just made me lol

That genuinely just made me lol

Its called spreading the odds.:hihi:

I never could let my head rule my heart. I have even changed my prediction from a draw to a Wednesday win. I'm with Dobby in actual fact, but you never know we could just cause an upset :) UTO's