Ebola - God cured me!

Jesus healed many sick people .

According to the Bible so did Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and others which shows it was not unique to Jesus, so maybe they were all just good at medicine.

According to the Bible so did Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and others which shows it was not unique to Jesus, so maybe they were all just good at medicine.

They laid hands upon the sick , there are many examples of this , in the bible .

Examples throughout the gospels , the woman with the issue of blood was healed by her touching the cloak of Jesus .

Evidence required I'm afraid. Fans/people with agendas writing a book goodness knows how long after the times don't really cut the mustard.

But he also didn't cure many sick people ,and the ones he did cure would die eventually anyway.

They laid hands upon the sick , there are many examples of this , in the bible .

And there are many people from all faiths and no faiths that can do the same today.

Examples throughout the gospels , the woman with the issue of blood was healed by her touching the cloak of Jesus .

If Jesus didn't heal her directly and his cloak did then that is getting into the realms of magic which Jesus and God hates.

Go on then, I'll jump in - how do you know, were you there to witness such events.

Angel1.

If you believe that....... you'll believe any fairy stories. :roll:

If you believe that....... you'll believe any fairy stories. :roll:

I believe in a God of power and might .

there is/are no god/gods.

I am sorry but you need to prove to me there is no God ?

Edited by teeny

you are sorry.

belief is impossible to prove or disprove. however, based on the evidence, it is fair to assert the non-existence of any god or gods.

you are sorry.

belief is impossible to prove or disprove. however, based on the evidence, it is fair to assert the non-existence of any god or gods.

no its not to me , You see I believe in God , I have faith in him. The bible clearly speaks of his existence.