Ebola - God cured me!

Meet you, not likely.

So to clarify, are you the potter?[/quote

No I am not a potter I am a retired pastor ,

No I am not a potter I am a retired pastor ,

So, how did you find the photo of the potter to use as your avatar?

It was a woman who claimed to control it. She said she'd been given the ability by her god.

Is she wrong?

---------- Post added 29-12-2015 at 12:32 ----------

Here we go again

http://time.com/4162931/guinea-ebola-free-who/?xid=time_socialflow_facebook

I don't believe as Christians we can control the weather Snailboy ! but I do believe in the power of prayer. Prayer can bring peace into situations and brings peace to many

I don't believe as Christians we can control the weather Snailboy ! but I do believe in the power of prayer. Prayer can bring peace into situations and brings peace to many

So do you think she's deluded?

So do you think she's deluded?

I think there's churches which teach that we can be just like God , but that isn't what the bible says, and its not really a gift of the spirit so i believe she has been miss guided by false gospel teaching.

I think there's churches which teach that we can be just like God , but that isn't what the bible says, and its not really a gift of the spirit so i believe she has been miss guided by false gospel teaching.

So back to your Pastor friend. How come you tried to "misguide' us all with the potter photo?

So back to your Pastor friend. How come you tried to "misguide' us all with the potter photo?

I met a man who looks pretty much like is picture , I didn't misguide anyone, The picture looks like him , I took a friend to meet him in a local cafe near us , So As i didn't post the picture I don't believe i am responsible for that really its down to Ken whom I have only met once !!!!!!

I met a man who looks pretty much like is picture , I didn't misguide anyone, The picture looks like him , I took a friend to meet him in a local cafe near us , So As i didn't post the picture I don't believe i am responsible for that really its down to Ken whom I have only met once !!!!!!

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

If you knew me you would know I am telling the truth Snailboy , We met him in Des Amie and i took a friend along as i dont meet strangers alone

I love the story of Noah's ark...

OK so far. (...you admit it's just a story)

...it's just beautiful and a story of true forgiveness.

Not from the perspective of those who were drowned.

...not to mention all the incest required to repopulate the planet.

Whoever Kemsmith is, he knows his stuff.

Cutting and pasting from religious website's is not proof of knowing "his stuff."