Ebola - God cured me!

That's who we have met at the coffee shop and he does look like the aviator

So what is your explanation for this then?

http://www.capriolus.nl/en/content/smith-martin

Do you think he was lying to you and is actually Martin Smith the potter and not Ken Smith the preacher?

Or are you telling me that Martin Smith is the liar and he's got photos of Ken Smith on his website?

I'm going with the simpler explanation for now, that you are a liar.

(also that'a a really cute spelling mistake! But you can't win me back like that!)

Edited by flamingjimmy

That's who we have met at the coffee shop and he does look like the aviator

Which coffee shop? When?

Does he look like the full size picture? Because that person is a clay potter, not a Bible thumper.

Really?

Usernames Grahame and Agbus..? I'm certain you knew it existed....

Check the style, spelling, phrasing and punctuation its surprisingly similar to Gamston, but yes it all smells a bit fishy.

Sorry , I cannot believe I look like another person , Thanks so much for the welcome , I am who I say I am . I have met people all over Sheffield several from the forum . I am happy to arrange to see any of you in a public place .

I am no relation to Martin Smith ( although my late brother was called Martin ) as far as I am aware . I am going to pop up a new picture of me

You mean a real picture of you?

I mean you didn't just happen to have a picture of Martin Smith in there and think it was you did you? You clearly went and got it from his web site and then tried to pass it off as you... so why did you do it?

You mean a real picture of you?

I mean you didn't just happen to have a picture of Martin Smith in there and think it was you did you? You clearly went and got it from his web site and then tried to pass it off as you... so why did you do it?

No deception I just happen to look like this man , apparently we wear the same type of jumper .

No deception I just happen to look like this man , apparently we wear the same type of jumper .

How did you get the photo?

This just gets more hilariously comic.

Keep digging please, we need a quick route through to Australia.

How did you get the photo?

It is very simular to mine and is indeed me , the back ground on the original picture differs from the other one , if you had met me you would see , for sure .

---------- Post added 29-12-2015 at 17:08 ----------

This just gets more hilariously comic.

Keep digging please, we need a quick route through to Australia.

You are wrong my friend , it's like I agree but not the same , why would I need to do that ? You could just arrange to meet me .

It is very simular to mine and is indeed me , the back ground on the original picture differs from the other one , if you had met me you would see , for sure .

You are wrong my friend , it's like I agree but not the same , why would I need to do that ? You could just arrange to meet me .

What on earth makes you think I have any interest in doing that?

Meet you, not likely.

So to clarify, are you the potter?

Whoever Kemsmith is, he knows his stuff. I don't happen to agree with most of it, but he has the perfect right to say it, and you to argue against it. I hate to see people being bullied in SF. especially if they have only just joined, so can we get back to the debate?