Ebola - God cured me!

Wow that's almost a little scary!

'We love the freedom that obedience brings'

Do you see now why Christopher Hitchen's calls your religion a celestial North Korea?

Wow.

---------- Post added 24-12-2015 at 12:15 ----------

I never said you did say she was perfect.

What I did note was that you said these two things:

- She gave her life to the poorest of the poor

- She didn't have much money and gave everything she could possibly give to the poor.

Neither of those things are true.

- She did very little for the poor except preach to them whilst they died.

- Her organisation was absolutely swimming in donations and very little of it went to helping the poor.

Seeing as I don't think you're a liar Teeny my only conclusion is that you have been lied to, sorry.

Yes the catholic church is rolling in money but the nuns don't have access to funding which in my opinion is wrong.

she brought relief to many I know this for a fact :Mother Teresa also known as Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, MC, was a Roman Catholic religious sister and missionary. She was born in Skopje, then part of the Kosovo Vilayet in the Ottoman Empire, into a Kosovar Albanian family.

Here is just some of her quotes :If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.

Yes the catholic church is rolling in money but the nuns don't have access to funding which in my opinion is wrong.

she brought relief to many I know this for a fact :Mother Teresa also known as Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, MC, was a Roman Catholic religious sister and missionary. She was born in Skopje, then part of the Kosovo Vilayet in the Ottoman Empire, into a Kosovar Albanian family.

Here is just some of her quotes :If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.

You do know at the end of her life she had lost her belief?

Did you know they wasn't,teeny?

yes the Vatican has them apparently .

---------- Post added 24-12-2015 at 21:22 ----------

When was Christ actually born ?

Take a guess !

I believe it was in June/July But many Christians celebrate now because its been made at this time to fit into the calender , it doesn't mean it happened on dec 25th !

Edited by teeny

I believe it was in June/July But many Christians celebrate now because its been made at this time to fit into the calender , it doesn't mean it happened on dec 25th !

Its made the same date as pagan festival,strange that when you believe june/july.Looks like the mother died a non believer,written by her own hand,alll that suffering by the terminally ill poor for nothing.

Research = Constantine 4th century and you will find why Christ's birthday is celebrated on the 25 th December

Research = Constantine 4th century and you will find why Christ's birthday is celebrated on the 25 th December

The reason for this was to Christianise the Pagan festival that took place on Dec 25th.