Would you use language like this..

I think you are lying if you can't admit that when you watch the couple being interviewed you see an arranged marriage regardless of what you think about it. Are you saying you don't think it was a mail order marriage? You think it is more likely she just has a thing for older, fat ugly WHITE blokes?

Are you saying that WHITE blokes of any description can't have lived and worked in Asia for donkeys years and not met an Asian girl while doing so?.................you are the definition of Small Island Mentality.

Arranged marriage now, not just a 'sham marriage' done for money and citizenship.

All irrelevant of course, it doesn't alter the racial element to the insult.

Yes

"Ting tong from somewhere or other".

Are you trying to claim that this wasn't a reference to her race?

I'm saying it is simply a reference to not knowing where the person was from!

She didn't call her a Ting Tong for being from "somewhere or other" but for being a mail order bride. The "from somewhere or other" qualifies the comparison with the Ting Tong character who is specifically a Thai bride. Arguably it was an attempt to de-reference her race!

Go back to page 3 and read again...

C'mon Zamo, you wouldn't have referred back to page 3 If I hadn't mentioned it, not as though I had something to hide from..that's the extent of your bigotry..your so intently busy defending it.

Have I racial slurred white British (myself included) with my observation?

Yes, your observations are so contorted they are incorrect by default. Gladly you haven't racially slurred me as my observations don't come within a light year of yours.

I think you are lying if you can't admit that when you watch the couple being interviewed you see an arranged marriage

If within the interview it stated the marriage was arranged and I then denied it then yes, which is not what I'm doing, but to assume based on two people and their colour, age, size, beauty, ethnicity etc, then yes i'd be a bigot at the least. Even to acknowledge that the marriage was arranged I wouldn't automatically think "sham" as most marriages are "arranged", in some form or other.

As I said earlier, how can I defend a defamation other than with 'you are wrong'. Personally I don't think you're a liar..you actually believe the stuff you type.

I'm saying it is simply a reference to not knowing where the person was from!

Yeah, cause it was.

Not that being non-white implies that she isn't actually from the UK... Or that it's actually necessary to reference or relevant at all, particularly if all you're doing is being rude...

She didn't call her a Ting Tong for being from "somewhere or other" but for being a mail order bride. The "from somewhere or other" qualifies the comparison with the Ting Tong character who is specifically a Thai bride. Arguably it was an attempt to de-reference her race!

Oh my God. Your logic is like a gordian knot. How can insulting someone with a racial reference (which happened to be a character of the specific race) be an attempt to not bring their race into an insult?

I think we've discussed this enough. You're so determined not to be PC that you refuse to see racism when it's staring you in the face. Fine, whatever, I don't really care.

You've done nothing at all to convince me that this woman isn't racist and given the quality of your argument I can't see that changing. Equally you're not going to accept that she is racist, my opinions on why that is don't really matter, it's just become pointless to continue repeating ourselves.

Are you saying that WHITE blokes of any description can't have lived and worked in Asia for donkeys years and not met an Asian girl while doing so?.................you are the definition of Small Island Mentality.

I've already acknowledged that it is not 100% certain that it is a mail order marriage. You are right, it could be the case that he was working in Bangkok when one day their eyes met over his burger counter and she was instantly drawn to his chunky love handles, Steve Buscemi good looks, extensive graying nasal hair, his chip fat aroma and by the way he cut a dash leaning on his zimmer frame. All things are possible. It is just infinitely more likely their marriage is one of convenience facilitated by a mail order bride company that pairs up white British males that can't pull with girls miles out of their league from places like Thailand in return for cash and a passport.

I don't recognise their marriage as a mail order bride one because I have a small island mentality. I recognise it as such because it is as such. And what's more, if you are honest with yourself, you see it as such too!

That is totally and completely irrelevant to you defending the accusation of racism against the UKIP candidate though.

At best it's just a smoke screen to distract.

I've already acknowledged that it is not 100% certain that it is a mail order marriage. You are right, it could be the case that he was working in Bangkok when one day their eyes met over his burger counter and she was instantly drawn to his chunky love handles, Steve Buscemi good looks, extensive graying nasal hair, his chip fat aroma and by the way he cut a dash leaning on his zimmer frame. All things are possible. It is just infinitely more likely their marriage is one of convenience facilitated by a mail order bride company that pairs up white British males that can't pull with girls miles out of their league from places like Thailand in return for cash and a passport.

I don't recognise their marriage as a mail order bride one because I have a small island mentality. I recognise it as such because it is as such. And what's more, if you are honest with yourself, you see it as such too!

Alan Partridge would be the perfect parody for you,somebody so bigoted,narrow minded,misogynistic,without empathy and generally unable to comprehend anything that is 'out of the box' in his small minded way of thinking that no woman would have anything to do with him,except to make fun of him.............so he had to get a 'Mail Order Bride'...........are you sure that you are not basing yourself on his character?:D

[...] their eyes met over his burger counter and she was instantly drawn to his chunky love handles, Steve Buscemi good looks, extensive graying nasal hair, his chip fat aroma and by the way he cut a dash leaning on his zimmer frame.

UKIP should do a calendar. We've already found Mr January. ;)

That is totally and completely irrelevant to you defending the accusation of racism against the UKIP candidate though.

At best it's just a smoke screen to distract.

Firstly, I'm not defend the UKIP candidate. I am defending our right to insult, offend, accuse whoever regardless of race and without fear of being labelled racist.

Secondly, my response to chalga is not a smoke screen but a counter argument to her insinuation that identifying the woman as a mail order bride is racial stereotyping. Clearly, it isn't even if we cannot 100% verify the facts.

---------- Post added 21-08-2014 at 17:46 ----------

Alan Partridge would be the perfect parody for you,somebody so bigoted,narrow minded,misogynistic,without empathy and generally unable to comprehend anything that is 'out of the box' in his small minded way of thinking that no woman would have anything to do with him,except to make fun of him.............so he had to get a 'Mail Order Bride'...........are you sure that you are not basing yourself on his character?:D

If I'm Alan Partridge for thinking theirs is a mail order marriage then most of the country is Alan Partridge!

Do those PC goggles stop you seeing that in the game of love he wouldn't even make the bench in the Conference whilst she is Premiership quality? Do those goggles only allow you to see a loving couple and as such it genuinely didn't even cross your mind that there could be a mail order bride thing going on? Once again, where's the itch beard smiley when you need it. This will have to do... :suspect:

---------- Post added 21-08-2014 at 17:46 ----------

UKIP should do a calendar. We've already found Mr January. ;)

Apparently they'd sell like hot cakes in Thailand.

Firstly, I'm not defend the UKIP candidate. I am defending our right to insult, offend, accuse whoever regardless of race and without fear of being labelled racist.

So what you're saying is that you want to use lazy racial stereotypes, without being labelled as a person who uses lazy racial stereotypes.

I've got a better idea, you keep your freedom of speech so you can say what you want, and I'll keep my freedom of speech so I can tell you what I think of what you said.