Would you use language like this..

How many more times...?

O.K them can you tell me where SOMEWHERE is

O.K them can you tell me where SOMEWHERE is

Are you being deliberately comatose?

How about Saturn?:roll:

Are you being deliberately comatose?

How about Saturn?:roll:

O.k if you cant understand my last post i will make it absolutely clear [ i hope]

Where does Janice Atkinson mention that Fa Munday come's from Thailand?

O.k if you cant understand my last post i will make it absolutely clear [ i hope]

Where does Janice Atkinson mention that Fa Munday come's from Thailand?

Geeez! If she didn't know she was from Thailand or some other "slit" eyed country, why did she use the term "ting tong". Why not refer to Munday as Taiwanese? or was that beyond the comprehension of a UKIP moron?

Yes, I'm wondering that too. Out of interest Cyclone, what part of Thailand are you from?

Because a UKIP candidate can only be racist about countries I'm from :loopy:

Geeez! If she didn't know she was from Thailand or some other "slit" eyed country, why did she use the term "ting tong". Why not refer to Munday as Taiwanese? or was that beyond the comprehension of a UKIP moron?

It's been explained a dozen times, calling them fat is not racist. Saying (for example) "you fat ting tong" or "you fat whitey" or "you fat n*ger" is racist.

Hence why the UKIP candidate was labelled as racist, because she included a reference to race in her slur.

My Bold

But she [ Janice Atkinson ] didnt did she, so it was not a racist remark, but if i am wrong please show me where.

South East MEP Janice Atkinson described Fa Munday, a UKIP-supporting mobile food seller in Ramsgate, Kent, as a Quote,"ting tong from somewhere".

I know ime getting on a bit, so if you can point me in the direction of where she mention's her race i will be eternally grateful.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-28840210

According to your argument, "niger" isn't racist, because it doesn't identify a country...

Pretty much every person who's defended the UKIP candidate is having to tie themselves in linguistic knots to try to make out that she isn't racist.

When it's plain to everyone that she is. Why are you wasting your time.

If you weren't arguing about it it would now be history, just like all the other blatantly bigoted UKIP candidates.

---------- Post added 22-08-2014 at 12:47 ----------

[/b]

My Bold

But she [ Janice Atkinson ] didnt did she, so it was not a racist remark, but if i am wrong please show me where.

What do you think "ting tong from somewhere" is, if not a reference to her not being white.

Are you trying the approach of playing dumb now, like, she's not racist if I'm really stupid and can't see the reference to race?

It's been explained a dozen times, calling them fat is not racist. Saying (for example) "you fat ting tong" or "you fat whitey" or "you fat n*ger" is racist.

Hence why the UKIP candidate was labelled as racist, because she included a reference to race in her slur.

My Bold

I can see this which is absolutely NOT true, and by your own admission Crclone it is not racist if it doesn't mention her race,And once again show me where she does mention her race, no supposing now, act grown up about it,

---------- Post added 22-08-2014 at 12:57 ----------

if i hear some body say, that white man from somewhere, i and i would think any body els would think they didnt know where they where from.

Edited by kidley

if i hear some body say, that white man from somewhere, i and i would think any body els would think they didnt know where they where from.

She didn't say "that white woman from somewhere", she didn't even say that "Asian" woman from somewhere, or that Taiwanese woman for that matter, Intaketoo.:roll:

If she didn't know where she was from her guess at tingtong was pretty acute.

dear now your playing with words, i suggest you back peddle a bit on this thread to know where ting tong comes from, and how it is used. But again can you show me a racist comment and why it is racist that Janice Atkinson has made. That is what we are talking about is it not.

She didn't say "that white woman from somewhere", she didn't even say that "Asian" woman from somewhere, or that Taiwanese woman for that matter, Intaketoo.:roll:

If she didn't know where she was from her guess at tingtong was pretty acute.

If I called you "Mr Bean from somewhere" would that be racist?

dear now your playing with words, i suggest you back peddle a bit on this thread to know where ting tong comes from, and how it is used. But again can you show me a racist comment and why it is racist that Janice Atkinson has made. That is what we are talking about is it not.

Been explained Intaketoo..repeatedly. You're in such a place it's pointless because you simply don't have the mental where with all to comprehend, or you do, which is even more disturbing. I'll go with you not having the mentality...it's less disturbing.