"Police under pressure" bbc tv 9pm 23/6/14

I'm from page hall originally and my parents still live there who I visit everyday so I know the situation and I have experience of the issues down page hall.

The point I was making is the Roma don't go around abusing the police, they don't go round racially abusing innocent people either.

They go around in gangs thieving from the Northern General Hospital though, is that acceptable these days?

The behaviour of either group is unacceptable.

If we didn't import worthless scum from other countries we could use these resources to pay more attention to our home grown troublemakers.

The Roma's at Page Hall offer NOTHING to this country but a drain on police time and money.

Embarrassing to watch , Actually feel sorry for SYP trying to clean up the governments and councils mess in page hall

Exactly what the general public expect the police to do when they have quite clearly very limited powers is beyond me , the kids on cross run rings around the police because they know there untouchable ... It's the parents that are completely to blame and the old excuse of 'nothing round here for kids to do' is embarrassing

There your kids .. You look after them and find there precious little souls something to do

A lot was mentioned on the programme about cuts to the police force - less police = less arrests = better crime figures???

Having said that the police can drum up 1000 officers for an EDL march but only a handful to sort out Page Hall.