The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

For me, I may be completely wrong but I think it's down to which side of the political fence you're on, Tories don't really care about the palastinian cause and support Israel's actions fully? Whereas Labour have always questioned Israel's actions. Seems the Jewish pressure groups have got a louder voice this past 2, 3 years, not sure why

Have they? Or have they just had more media coverage in the last 2 or 3 years? Can you really not think why that is?

Just a stick to beat Corbyn with.

[/b]

Have they? Or have they just had more media coverage in the last 2 or 3 years? Can you really not think why that is?

Just a stick to beat Corbyn with.

i struggle to work out why people can not see the obvious, why do they always believe what they are told and not go and work things out for themselves?

i DONT think labour will win the argument, how can he win when he is up against the might of the media, the establishment and the Blairites in his own party, even you seem to believe all the antisemitism guff and i think you only know one Jewish person? people usually believe what they see on the telly for some odd reason..

after saying all that, if labour lose seats in Jewish areas, it doesnt actually prove if Corbyn is right or wrong,

---------- Post added 28-07-2018 at 10:20 ----------

hahahaa, probably ..

Unless he starts appearing on the Conservative thread holding this rancid government to account we can only assume he's a nailed on closet Tory.

If you are bothered about their votes you've got to do something. If you aren't, that's fine.

Not sure there is much he can do.

Zionist elements who seem to be dominating the Jewish press will not let this go unless Labour agrees some form of definition of anti Semitism which includes criticism of the actions of the state of Israel.

I guess he just has to tough it out and be prepared to lose votes if that is what happens.

i struggle to work out why people can not see the obvious, why do they always believe what they are told and not go and work things out for themselves?

Can we not trust the media about Damien Enticott, Labour councillor in Bognor Regis, suspended today from the party about anti-semitic posts on social media?

Apparently he is claiming he was hacked, even though there are years worth of vile posts going back to at least 2015.

Can we not trust the media about Damien Enticott, Labour councillor in Bognor Regis, suspended today from the party about anti-semitic posts on social media?

Apparently he is claiming he was hacked, even though there are years worth of vile posts going back to at least 2015.

Sure you can believe it if you want, that's not the point.

How many anti-semitic, anti-muslim, racist comments, corrupt or scandalous behaviours, regularly committed by the Tories, are being totally ignored by the media on a daily basis?

That's bias.

Lying by ommision....

Edited by Anna B

Sure you can believe it if you want, that's not the point.

How many anti-semitic, anti-muslim, racist comments, corrupt or scandalous behaviours, regularly committed by the Tories, are being totally ignored by the media on a daily basis?

That's bias.

Lying by ommision....

But this man's behaviour has nothing to do with the Conservative party, and you are trying to deflect the issue.

I do believe that this man was posting anti semitic posts on social media, going back to at least 2015. Is the media at fault for his posting those comments? Is the media at fault for reporting it?

Who wants to just forgive and forget like Labour supporters want to do with Jared O'Mara?

ah yes, that antisemitism nonsense again,

as has been mentioned Corbyn's Labour party has managed to unite the UK's disparate Jewish community - who are almost never if ever, agreed on anything - to a greater extent than anybody, since Oswald Mosley. About 90% of Britain's Jews think that Labour now have a big problem, with antisemitism.

Jewish people always knew that far left-wing people like Stalin were just as likely to be antisemites as far right people like Hitler, but before, it didn't matter.

Now that since Corbyn those type of antisemite far left people have started to get prominent in the Labour party, it does matter.

---------- Post added 28-07-2018 at 14:50 ----------

momentum who are supposed to be hard left (pfttttt)..was formed by Jon Lansman who is Jewish, he doesnt see a problem.

Momentum's Jon Lansman: I Know Labour Has A Problem With Anti-Semitism

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/momentums-jon-lansman-i-know-labour-has-a-problem-with-anti-semitism_uk_59d0ae7ee4b05f005d34b8d3

complete garbage. It is a bad and clumsy law that millions of Israelis did not want and it only just passed through by a small margin. it is not a good law. But it does not mean that Israel is an 'apartheid state' or anything close to it or any different in practice this week to what it was last week.

Edited by blake