Hunt Saboteurs Association

Anyone who believes that these people purely drag hunt should watch this:

or if your in any doubt about the character of the people who go fox hunting you can watch this:

or this http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ES0F6sk4eg&list=PLB17C861ACEFC5E3B

or this:

or this:

this is what is meant by "trail hunting":

Just thought it was time we actually saw what these people are like. If you need to be cheered up after that you can always watch this

Edited by Jmack

Anyone who believes that these people purely drag hunt should watch this:

or if your in any doubt about the character of the people who go fox hunting you can watch this:

or this http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ES0F6sk4eg&list=PLB17C861ACEFC5E3B

or this:

or this:

this is what is meant by "trail hunting":

Just thought it was time we actually saw what these people are like.

get a life wanna toffee

Utter scum the lot of em. Big and brave when on horseback, cowards in real life.

get a life wanna toffee

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: When you resort to personal abuse i know your getting desperate. It took me 5 minutes of searching on youtube to find that stuff. Anyway if you want to give a serious response i'll give you another chance.

utter scum the lot of em. Big and brave when on horseback, cowards in real life.

nahhhhhhh you got that wrong sweetie im a proper rottwieler when i get going

---------- Post added 30-11-2013 at 17:27 ----------

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: When you resort to personal abuse i know your getting desperate. It took me 5 minutes of searching on youtube to find that stuff. Anyway if you want to give a serious response i'll give you another chance.

now ive takeN abuse of some of you and now your saying im the abuser gawd you really need to go out more instead of being a keyboard ding a ling NOW I SAID ALL IM GOING TO SAY ON THE MATTER

Edited by poison_pen

nahhhhhhh you got that wrong sweetie im a proper rottwieler when i get going

---------- Post added 30-11-2013 at 17:27 ----------

now ive takeN abuse of some of you and now your saying im the abuser gawd you really need to go out more instead of being a keyboard ding a ling NOW I SAID ALL IM GOING TO SAY ON THE MATTER

well that post is so badly written i can't really make sense of it. I posted a series of links of what hunters are really like and all you could do in return was have a go at me personally. Says it all really.

PS. If you think i need to get a life think about the woman who said her last hunt was "the saddest day of my life".

Oh my god .. I only watched the first link .. I cried. People are so cruel. Why did that man not step in and just shoot the fox rather than smugly smile and watch it being torn apart?

I would have smacked him.

---------- Post added 30-11-2013 at 18:28 ----------

I say once more, I have nothing against foxes being killed humanely - Crows are shot regularly where I live because they prey on weak lambs and go and peck their eyes out. Not pleasant.

Taking pleasure from seeing ANY animal torn apart is sick.

Oh my god .. I only watched the first link .. I cried. People are so cruel. Why did that man not step in and just shoot the fox rather than smugly smile and watch it being torn apart?

I should've mentioned at the start how graphic it is, so I'll edit that in. It's only by seeing the reality of fox hunting that we can we see why it needs to be monitored and sabotaged.

---------- Post added 30-11-2013 at 18:28 ----------

I say once more, I have nothing against foxes being killed humanely - Crows are shot regularly where I live because they prey on weak lambs and go and peck their eyes out. Not pleasant.

Taking pleasure from seeing ANY animal torn apart is sick.

Shocking behaviour isn't it. Says everything about their mind set, and what a set of scummers they really are.

Try

, it may cheer you up a bit. :)

Utter scum the lot of em. Big and brave when on horseback, cowards in real life.

Got to agree with that, big in a gang, would run a mile from a one to one confrontation.

It's a shame that some can't embrace the drag hunting

I happened upon the Four Shires Bloodhounds when out walking last year - towards the end of the day and it looked like everyone had enjoyed a great day out. Even the quarry - for those eccentric folk who actually enjoy running up steep hills it seems to be quite an effective and popular training run.

It was nice to see a "hunt" and actually find it a pleasant scene.

It's a different tradition and it's different again from a drag hunt. But they all have a whole load of fun and all the galloping and jumping. Just without the horrific end.

Edited by Squiggs

I think they should hunt cats and leave the fox alone, I don't have a problem with Mr fox but cats do my head in :-(.