Hunt Saboteurs Association

I was brought up in a rural area , and have lived in the countryside all my life, hence i understand the countryide way of life ,unlike the whinging townies .

Your sig says you are SHEFFIELD born and bred yet you are now claiming to be rural born and bred. Now we all know that Sheffield has a lot of green spaces but I have NEVER, until now, heard it described as rural. Well you live and learn!!

BTW I WAS brought up in the countryside and NEVER accepted hunting as being a "fact of life" and where I lived there wasnt a hunt so that obviously means that it wasnt countryside:huh:

Well I you enjoy seeing a fox being ripped to pieces as seen in the first link, I think we can make a fair assumption of what kind of person you are.

where do I mention foxes being ripped to pieces? read my posts and look up the facts,before you assume you know what kind of person I am.

I was brought up in a rural area , and have lived in the countryside all my life, hence i understand the countryide way of life ,unlike the whinging townies .

What exactly is there to understand besides the apparent dislike for wild animals?

Well if Mr fox is getting at your animals, be that lambs or chickens, who's fault is it ? Mr fox for following his natural instincts or yours for introducing them into such a dangerous environment ?

Or are the dogs following their natural instincts by hunting in packs and chasing foxes - you can't have it both ways...

---------- Post added 30-11-2013 at 23:14 ----------

Your sig says you are SHEFFIELD born and bred yet you are now claiming to be rural born and bred. Now we all know that Sheffield has a lot of green spaces but I have NEVER, until now, heard it described as rural. Well you live and learn!!

BTW I WAS brought up in the countryside and NEVER accepted hunting as being a "fact of life" and where I lived there wasnt a hunt so that obviously means that it wasnt countryside:huh:

Well, I was and I did!

have any of you anti hunters ever been to an abattoir, and seen the pigs/sheep/lambs/cows and other animals that are killed each and every day? Have you stood up close to a cow as a large metal bolt is shot through its brain? Will you enjoy your roast this Sunday? Hunting and killing has been around a lot longer than misguided beliefs about the rights and wrongs of dogs ripping a fox to bits. The problem here is not the dogs murdering the fox, its the double standards of complainants who moan because they have seen it on TV, and think its a bit cruel, yet dont know a great deal about the real horrific slaughtering that occurs every day to feed their McDonalds habit.

have any of you anti hunters ever been to an abattoir, and seen the pigs/sheep/lambs/cows and other animals that are killed each and every day? Have you stood up close to a cow as a large metal bolt is shot through its brain? Will you enjoy your roast this Sunday? Hunting and killing has been around a lot longer than misguided beliefs about the rights and wrongs of dogs ripping a fox to bits. The problem here is not the dogs murdering the fox, its the double standards of complainants who moan because they have seen it on TV, and think its a bit cruel, yet dont know a great deal about the real horrific slaughtering that occurs every day to feed their McDonalds habit.

You eat fox ? :huh:

---------- Post added 30-11-2013 at 23:19 ----------

Or are the dogs following their natural instincts by hunting in packs and chasing foxes - you can't have it both ways...

Well done on deliberately missing the point.

They disappear as they have no real defence to the barbarity they carry out. They will try and subvert the discussion with pointless drivel, but people easily see through it.

Hunting is about natural selection - if the fox is fit and healthy, it will get away, if it isn't it won't.

Shooting is about getting something in your sights.

What barbarity? - as you mention, it is only allowing the dogs to respond to their natural instincts which man had previsouly curbed.

What would you want us to do - domesticate everything or allow nature to play its part?

I can just see foxes on leads down Ecclesall Road... NOT!!

---------- Post added 30-11-2013 at 23:22 ----------

---------- Post added 30-11-2013 at 23:19 ----------

Well done on deliberately missing the point.

What point was that?

Hunting is about natural selection

There's nothing natural about hunting foxes with hounds and horses. If a buzzard or goshawk takes a rabbit with myxomatosis that's nature at work.

---------- Post added 30-11-2013 at 23:34 ----------

Nope, and I dont eat badgers either, but there you go!

Abattoirs provide food, you provide murder.

---------- Post added 30-11-2013 at 23:36 ----------

What point was that?

There's nowhere in nature that such a large group of animals would join forces to hunt such small prey. There's nothing natural about fox "hunting".

---------- Post added 30-11-2013 at 23:49 ----------

Btw, "hunting" ?

You gotta be real brave it seems.