Hunt Saboteurs Association

Ive got a serious question. Why do they always dress as ***** ? Are they trying to kid themselves that they have any importance in this world ? I mean seriously they look like an act from Butlins.

"Welcome on stage gutless Chris and his 50 dogs !"

I actually don't mind them dressing up, it's nice to see tradition but i just hate them killing animals for no other reason than for their own enjoyment.

P.s. Has anyone else noticed that the Pro-hunters have gone missing since I posted them links and the one who did stop around just told me to "get a life" and made no attempt to explain why so many of his fellow hunters are such scum.

I actually don't mind them dressing up, it's nice to see tradition but i just hate them killing animals for no other reason than for their own enjoyment.

P.s. Has anyone else noticed that the Pro-hunters have gone missing since I posted them links and the one who did stop around just told me to "get a life" and made no attempt to explain why so many of his fellow hunters are such scum.

They disappear as they have no real defence to the barbarity they carry out. They will try and subvert the discussion with pointless drivel, but people easily see through it.

I've no need to respond, you only hear what you want to hear. Most people know only too well what kind of people you lot are anyway, no need for me to chip in. Now go check your uncared for animals, it's dark, and Mr Fox is out on the prowl. :hihi:

Nice off subject reply,how could you possibly know what kind of person I am? How are my animals uncared for? should I keep them in a hotel? you have nothing positive to add,because you know nothing on the subject.

Nice off subject reply,how could you possibly know what kind of person I am? How are my animals uncared for? should I keep them in a hotel? you have nothing positive to add,because you know nothing on the subject.

Well if Mr fox is getting at your animals, be that lambs or chickens, who's fault is it ? Mr fox for following his natural instincts or yours for introducing them into such a dangerous environment ?

Well I you enjoy seeing a fox being ripped to pieces as seen in the first link, I think we can make a fair assumption of what kind of person you are.

A lot of people living in rural England have moved from towns and cities much like yourself so perhaps a point of view either way should be avoided and or just ignored is that what you're saying?

I was brought up in a rural area , and have lived in the countryside all my life, hence i understand the countryide way of life ,unlike the whinging townies .

I was brought up in a rural area , and have lived in the countryside all my life, hence i understand the countryide way of life ,unlike the whinging townies .

I live in countryside, and i've never seen a fox hunt. This notion that fox hunting is somehow an intrinsic part of country life is a complete fallacy.

I was also brought up in a rural area, and the "countryside way of life" is to do everything 10 years out of date and moan at town folk. It's a strange place to live, a little neanderthalic at times. People seem to care about how they are portrayed way too much, and act like they are more important than they actually are while constantly boasting about every aspect of their lives.

I don't believe any animal should be killed for fun, let alone caused additional suffering for entertainment value. Sorry but its sick.