Hunt Saboteurs Association

What do all you pro-hunters have to say about the videos i posted, you seem to be ignoring them. Also if you can't tell the difference between hunting foxes and killing cows in an abattoir then I really feel for you.

They're genetically backwards mate, it's only the handshakes and old boy network that keeps their line alive. They really can't see the problem. And these people are the ones who preside over us. How scary is that ? :help:

They're genetically backwards mate, it's only the handshakes and old boy network that keeps their line alive. They really can't see the problem. And these people are the ones who preside over us. How scary is that ? :help:

Chuckling .. So true.

---------- Post added 01-12-2013 at 08:18 ----------

I was brought up in a rural area , and have lived in the countryside all my life, hence i understand the countryide way of life ,unlike the whinging townies .

I'm not a whinging townie. I've also lived in rural Derbyshire all my life. My brother in law beats and shoots .. Doesn't hunt with hounds though but does have a springer to retrieve.

What I'm against is the lack of control over the hounds.

---------- Post added 01-12-2013 at 08:18 ----------

What do all you pro-hunters have to say about the videos i posted, you seem to be ignoring them. Also if you can't tell the difference between hunting foxes and killing cows in an abattoir then I really feel for you.

They're probably getting sexually aroused at seeing them.

There's nowhere in nature that such a large group of animals would join forces to hunt such small prey. There's nothing natural about fox "hunting".

So which part of

"The most commonly known pack hunter is the Gray Wolf, the ancestor of all breeds of domesticated dogs. Humans and their closest-living relatives chimpanzees are themselves pack hunters even without aid of other species. Other pack hunting mammals include dolphins, orcas, lions, dwarf and banded mongooses and hyenas"

would you like to ignore?

Typical hunt sab attitude - "i'll ignore the facts until they fit my argument."

It is also ironic that megalithic seems to support, and in fact promote, the study of human origins while ignoring the facts that humans are a pack hunter.

Oh well, if I were a hunt sab I'd go and sick my head in the sand again, instead, I'll actually try to contribute to society...

So which part of

"The most commonly known pack hunter is the Gray Wolf, the ancestor of all breeds of domesticated dogs. Humans and their closest-living relatives chimpanzees are themselves pack hunters even without aid of other species. Other pack hunting mammals include dolphins, orcas, lions, dwarf and banded mongooses and hyenas"

It is also ironic that megalithic seems to support, and in fact promote, the study of human origins while ignoring the facts that humans are a pack hunter.

Oh well, if I were a hunt sab I'd go and sick my head in the sand again, instead, I'll actually try to contribute to society...

If you enjoy then you enjoy watching a animal being ripped to pieces by other animals and that is just a bit weird. Also do you want to comment on them videos I posted or do you just want to ignore them like most of guys seem to be doing. Your the ones with your heads in the sand if you ask me.

If you enjoy then you enjoy watching a animal being ripped to pieces by other animals and that is just a bit weird. Also do you want to comment on them videos I posted or do you just want to ignore them like most of guys seem to be doing. Your the ones with your heads in the sand if you ask me.

What would you like me to say?

The links you posted show the exception

Youtube has many links that are the exceptions - beheading people - does that mean that all people behead people? No!!

Typical ignorant reponse without every having lived on both side of the fence.

But hey, if you want to promote activities which break the law and allow vermin to breed uncontrolled then fine.

But when one of those vermin comes and attacks your child (as has happened - BBC headline "Fox attacked baby boy in own home"), then don't expect sympathy.

So which part of

So which part of

"There's nowhere in nature that such a large group of animals would join forces to hunt such small prey"

would you like to ignore? Oh, I think I know...

Youtube has many links that are the exceptions - beheading people - does that mean that all people behead people? No!!

But hey, if you want to promote activities which break the law and allow vermin to breed uncontrolled then fine.

But when one of those vermin comes and attacks your child (as has happened - BBC headline "Fox attacked baby boy in own home"), then don't expect sympathy.

All the violence seems to be occurring at a typical mid-week hunt and the abuse the monitors receive is mind boggling. Also the monitors in the film are not breaking the law they were merely enforcing it as the police won't. The hunters were breaking the law when there hounds killed the fox. Also i'll never stand on the same side of the fence as a fox hunter.

Edited by Jmack

You'd have no sympathy for a child that had been attacked ?

Says a lot about you that does.

So which part of

Are we not just a bit more evolved than other animals? well in theory anyway, at least we have the power to think things through and some of us even have empathy :rolleyes:

There is nothing wrong with enjoying a ride out with hounds, but it should no longer result in killing and that is the law so really there is no argument is there? the hunts need to adjust now to the new way that things are and stop living in the past.

There is no problem in using pest control either but it should be done as quickly and cleanly as possible, just because we consider an animal a lesser being is no excuse for torturing and terrifying it, and worse still actually enjoying watching it...that turns it into something far different from pest control in my opinion.