Hunt Saboteurs Association

Oh my god .. I only watched the first link .. I cried. People are so cruel. Why did that man not step in and just shoot the fox rather than smugly smile and watch it being torn apart?

I would have smacked him.

---------- Post added 30-11-2013 at 18:28 ----------

I say once more, I have nothing against foxes being killed humanely - Crows are shot regularly where I live because they prey on weak lambs and go and peck their eyes out. Not pleasant.

Taking pleasure from seeing ANY animal torn apart is sick.

Oh my god .. I only watched the first link .. I cried. People are so cruel. Why did that man not step in and just shoot the fox rather than smugly smile and watch it being torn apart?

I should've mentioned at the start how graphic it is, so I'll edit that in. It's only by seeing the reality of fox hunting that we can we see why it needs to be monitored and sabotaged.

---------- Post added 30-11-2013 at 18:28 ----------

I say once more, I have nothing against foxes being killed humanely - Crows are shot regularly where I live because they prey on weak lambs and go and peck their eyes out. Not pleasant.

Taking pleasure from seeing ANY animal torn apart is sick.

Shocking behaviour isn't it. Says everything about their mind set, and what a set of scummers they really are.

Try

, it may cheer you up a bit. :)

It's a shame that some can't embrace the drag hunting

I happened upon the Four Shires Bloodhounds when out walking last year - towards the end of the day and it looked like everyone had enjoyed a great day out. Even the quarry - for those eccentric folk who actually enjoy running up steep hills it seems to be quite an effective and popular training run.

It was nice to see a "hunt" and actually find it a pleasant scene.

It's a different tradition and it's different again from a drag hunt. But they all have a whole load of fun and all the galloping and jumping. Just without the horrific end.

Edited by Squiggs

It's a shame that some can't embrace the drag hunting

I happened upon the Four Shires Bloodhounds when out walking last year - towards the end of the day and it looked like everyone had enjoyed a great day out. Even the quarry - for those eccentric folk who actually enjoy running up steep hills it seems to be quite an effective and popular training run.

It was nice to see a "hunt" and actually find it a pleasant scene.

It's a different tradition and it's different again from a drag hunt. But they all have a whole load of fun and all the galloping and jumping. Just without the horrific end.

I never understand why fox hunters are so determined to kill, surely the fun bit of hunting is the galloping and jumping like so mentioned. In my opinion the only way any animal should be killed (and some animals do need controlling) is by a gun shot.

Ive got a serious question. Why do they always dress as ***** ? Are they trying to kid themselves that they have any importance in this world ? I mean seriously they look like an act from Butlins.

"Welcome on stage gutless Chris and his 50 dogs !"

You're missing the point totally. Either accept that or cease placing them in harms way, it's that simple.

You're the one altering nature, not Mr Fox, so why should he be held responsible for acting within his nature whilst you exonerate yourself from all blame ?

You with me yet ?

No and never could be.You are a blind fool who thinks he can see the bigger picture.The countryside you see would be nothing like it is if it wasn,t grazed by farm animals.I see you ignore my point that foxes often kill and do not eat.If you eat meat,you have to understand that its not raised naturally,none of it is,everything is in a man made enviroment,you know very little,only your narrow view on this subject.

No and never could be.You are a blind fool who thinks he can see the bigger picture.The countryside you see would be nothing like it is if it wasn,t grazed by farm animals.I see you ignore my point that foxes often kill and do not eat.If you eat meat,you have to understand that its not raised naturally,none of it is,everything is in a man made enviroment,you know very little,only your narrow view on this subject.

I've no need to respond, you only hear what you want to hear. Most people know only too well what kind of people you lot are anyway, no need for me to chip in. Now go check your uncared for animals, it's dark, and Mr Fox is out on the prowl. :hihi: