Hunt Saboteurs Association

lol ok I'll let it drop, though you mentioned drag hunting and I asked a reasonable question about this and the hound's scenting.

Blimey you're a bit grumpy .. I actually pointed out (in your favour) that horses (and hounds) ARE actually are cared for. My friend works for Bakewell Vets who have an Equine Department.

---------- Post added 30-11-2013 at 17:00 ----------

.. and now I'm off and we shall agree to disagree shall we?

lol ok I'll let it drop, though you mentioned drag hunting and I asked a reasonable question about this and the hound's scenting.

Blimey you're a bit grumpy .. I actually pointed out (in your favour) that horses (and hounds) ARE actually are cared for. My friend works for Bakewell Vets who have an Equine Department.

I`m not grumpy at all Just beggers belief that most think because ppl hunt they automatically kill which isn`t the case I prob go out say 6 times a year so not an avid hunter but just love the day out and I`m not a toff actually far from it but I do have the odd toffee from thornton`s yum yum

Anyone who believes that these people purely drag hunt should watch this:

or if your in any doubt about the character of the people who go fox hunting you can watch this:

or this http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ES0F6sk4eg&list=PLB17C861ACEFC5E3B

or this:

or this:

this is what is meant by "trail hunting":

Just thought it was time we actually saw what these people are like. If you need to be cheered up after that you can always watch this

Edited by Jmack

Anyone who believes that these people purely drag hunt should watch this:

or if your in any doubt about the character of the people who go fox hunting you can watch this:

or this http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ES0F6sk4eg&list=PLB17C861ACEFC5E3B

or this:

or this:

this is what is meant by "trail hunting":

Just thought it was time we actually saw what these people are like.

get a life wanna toffee

get a life wanna toffee

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: When you resort to personal abuse i know your getting desperate. It took me 5 minutes of searching on youtube to find that stuff. Anyway if you want to give a serious response i'll give you another chance.

utter scum the lot of em. Big and brave when on horseback, cowards in real life.

nahhhhhhh you got that wrong sweetie im a proper rottwieler when i get going

---------- Post added 30-11-2013 at 17:27 ----------

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: When you resort to personal abuse i know your getting desperate. It took me 5 minutes of searching on youtube to find that stuff. Anyway if you want to give a serious response i'll give you another chance.

now ive takeN abuse of some of you and now your saying im the abuser gawd you really need to go out more instead of being a keyboard ding a ling NOW I SAID ALL IM GOING TO SAY ON THE MATTER

Edited by poison_pen

nahhhhhhh you got that wrong sweetie im a proper rottwieler when i get going

---------- Post added 30-11-2013 at 17:27 ----------

now ive takeN abuse of some of you and now your saying im the abuser gawd you really need to go out more instead of being a keyboard ding a ling NOW I SAID ALL IM GOING TO SAY ON THE MATTER

well that post is so badly written i can't really make sense of it. I posted a series of links of what hunters are really like and all you could do in return was have a go at me personally. Says it all really.

PS. If you think i need to get a life think about the woman who said her last hunt was "the saddest day of my life".