Is Sheffield a football waste land ?

Sheffield football is crap because the supporters accept crap. All they're interested in is slagging off the other team and the boards of directors know it. Over 15,000 morons turned up to watch United struggle against Crawley village.

It's an old ploy, sell off any player worth a bob or two, get a crap manager, sack the manager then get a new one to blame, sack him, ad finitum.

We could all end this misery and merge both clubs, Sheffield City FC, one city, one team, nuff said.

We could all end this misery and merge both clubs, Sheffield City FC, one city, one team, nuff said.

Nooooo,i would prefer things as they are than merge,most supporters would agree.

To be truthful Jim I'm sick of saying it, since Colin left we've had 9 have a go in 6 years, at it & that's 2 from Morgs , sorry but that is DISGUSTING mate.

They weren't all poor appointments though - Gary Speed could well have been the turning point, had he not been offered the Welsh job... Mickey Adams took the job at the wrong time (he'd have been a decent option now had he not had that terrible spell before when the players had already given up).

---------- Post added 12-10-2013 at 16:10 ----------

Nooooo,i would prefer things as they are than merge,most supporters would agree.

We can't merge now, the neutral ground for a joint Sheffield club (DVS) is on it's way out...

Sheffield football is crap because the supporters accept crap. All they're interested in is slagging off the other team and the boards of directors know it. Over 15,000 morons turned up to watch United struggle against Crawley village.

It's an old ploy, sell off any player worth a bob or two, get a crap manager, sack the manager then get a new one to blame, sack him, ad finitum.

Bet you wouldn't say that to their faces though, eh pal :hihi:

Second bold, I assume you mean ad infinitum, not "ad finitum"?

Ignore him Gary its the 2nd time he's brought it up

Even tho he's one of yours he's a picnic short of a picnic

Answer to this post, YES, Without doubt !!

Perhaps he was right first time and there will be an end to it. :)

Bet you wouldn't say that to their faces though, eh pal :hihi:

Correct ad infinitum

Not all 15,000 no they may throw their pie at me or start singing that anthem, couldn't bear that.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 12-10-2013 at 21:10 ----------

I've been advocating a South Yorkshire team for many a year with a ground at the junction of the M1 and M18 there you have an airport and two motorways. Build a stadium to hold 100,000 at least and use it for track and field, rugby etc.

Correct ad infinitum

Not all 15,000 no they may throw their pie at me or start singing that anthem, couldn't bear that.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 12-10-2013 at 21:10 ----------

I've been advocating a South Yorkshire team for many a year with a ground at the junction of the M1 and M18 there you have an airport and two motorways. Build a stadium to hold 100,000 at least and use it for track and field, rugby etc.

Methinks more than the link has gone, this is Sheffield not bloody Milton Keynes; fans would not stand for that.

[/b]

Methinks more than the link has gone, this is Sheffield not bloody Milton Keynes; fans would not stand for that.

I know they wouldn't that's why the club is third class and dropping exponentialy. Most are not interested in Football but going to the pub, get half pxxxxd then singing a purile chant for a couple of hours. Their whole miserable life depends on that weekly get together, I truly feel sorry for them.

I know they wouldn't that's why the club is third class and dropping exponentialy. Most are not interested in Football but going to the pub, get half pxxxxd then singing a purile chant for a couple of hours. Their whole miserable life depends on that weekly get together, I truly feel sorry for them.

I sort of know what you're getting at, but remember going to the Lane or Hillsbro' is more a way of life to most that go.

Pete