Is Sheffield a football waste land ?

petcharlie

Bet you wouldn't say that to their faces though, eh pal :hihi:

Second bold, I assume you mean ad infinitum, not "ad finitum"?

Correct ad infinitum

Not all 15,000 no they may throw their pie at me or start singing that anthem, couldn't bear that.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 12-10-2013 at 21:10 ----------

I've been advocating a South Yorkshire team for many a year with a ground at the junction of the M1 and M18 there you have an airport and two motorways. Build a stadium to hold 100,000 at least and use it for track and field, rugby etc.

Correct ad infinitum

Not all 15,000 no they may throw their pie at me or start singing that anthem, couldn't bear that.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 12-10-2013 at 21:10 ----------

I've been advocating a South Yorkshire team for many a year with a ground at the junction of the M1 and M18 there you have an airport and two motorways. Build a stadium to hold 100,000 at least and use it for track and field, rugby etc.

Methinks more than the link has gone, this is Sheffield not bloody Milton Keynes; fans would not stand for that.

[/b]

Methinks more than the link has gone, this is Sheffield not bloody Milton Keynes; fans would not stand for that.

I know they wouldn't that's why the club is third class and dropping exponentialy. Most are not interested in Football but going to the pub, get half pxxxxd then singing a purile chant for a couple of hours. Their whole miserable life depends on that weekly get together, I truly feel sorry for them.

I know they wouldn't that's why the club is third class and dropping exponentialy. Most are not interested in Football but going to the pub, get half pxxxxd then singing a purile chant for a couple of hours. Their whole miserable life depends on that weekly get together, I truly feel sorry for them.

I sort of know what you're getting at, but remember going to the Lane or Hillsbro' is more a way of life to most that go.

Pete

[/b]

Where are they coming from Pete? Nothing on news about any villages

I noticed the spelling police cadet doesn't know how to spell as well ROFPMSL :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

If you have to explain it pete,they just dont get it.:)

Oh! I got it 70 years ago, I used to do the same then the penny dropped. I was a ball boy at'lane during ww2 I've lost count of the number of times I jumped over that rope onto the cricket pitch.

If you want decent football in Sheffield then you had better start fighting for it and stop being taken for mugs.