"Gurner Milan" in the star

Above. Stable and heading in the right direction.

SUFC 2013 = SWFC 2008. There is a long slog ahead for the Blades.

---------- Post added 24-05-2013 at 23:37 ----------

Your caps lock is malfunctioning. You should see someone about it.

Exactly mate, onwards and upwards, we must be doing something right.

And there for all to see is a CLASSIC bite,FELLA

Eyup M.M.

I see you've got a new mate:hihi:

So let me get this right,we can only comment on people on the forum(such as footballers or managers) if they can defend themselves WTF,well that's the end of the football forum.As for the cowardly bit well that's just a load of billhooks.

I think thats the 3rd attempt now to get blades to bite about mcCabe and still they haven't ,Ah well,where as the owls are BITING big style over dodgy sid james,oops sorry MM LOLLOLLOL

---------- Post added 24-05-2013 at 23:30 ----------

An attack on an O.A.P.,are you for real,i bet you're laugh a minute down the pub!

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.starstills.com/product_images/l/947/ss2257151_-_photograph_of_sid_james_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__66463_zoom.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.starstills.com/products/%28SS2257151%29-Sid-James-Movie-Photo.html?setCurrencyId%3D3&h=418&w=334&sz=34&tbnid=FSuaaVnG350IGM:&tbnh=93&tbnw=74&zoom=1&usg=__OcnCCsAAZb-Z4rEGcAcqZryESCw=&docid=iubdlKGr5KoTcM&sa=X&ei=HOqfUfHtIcjF0QXbuoGgDA&ved=0CGcQ9QEwDA&dur=100

Even mm is laughing,look at the picture LOL

Now now monsaman stop getting jam pasty and personnel it doesn't become such a well travelled poster !see you the next time you are on Nob Hill.

Now now monsaman stop getting jam pasty and personnel it doesn't become such a well travelled poster !see you the next time you are on Nob Hill.

Three on one line,is that a record,god i never realised how much they loved their beloved sid!!!!

Make that two.

Hi rossy,i think i have got 3 new mates now ,and counting,Haa har haa(as sid would say)

Hi rossy,i think i have got 3 new mates now ,and counting,Haa har haa(as sid would say)

Did it hurt when you bottled the playoffs again?

Yeovil lol

Yeovil lol

Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,this is too easy,i will have to start every thread by mentioning dodgy sid !!!!

Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,this is too easy,i will have to start every thread by mentioning dodgy sid !!!!

Jeez, hope us Owls don't hit rock bottom again for the foreseeable future, saying that, we've always had more class. Get well soon.

You could start one about the best pub in Rotherham:D

Or the quickest route to Brentford.

Yeovil lol

I should stop digging now matey