"Gurner Milan" in the star

Could be worse,MM could be a tranny.

Ha ha,i had forgot about him/her:hihi:

Ha ha,i had forgot about him/her:hihi:

What's all this then ! Tranny's !who's had tranny's on board.

Or even a honest tranny lol lol lol lol

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 22:36 ----------

I'd lost mi glasses when I inadvertently typed Mingaman and I am deeply sorry even though I think its a good moniker .

yeh right,were did you get that one from,the sid (sorry) mm book of excuses!

so sorry i inadvertently lost me glasses so i couldn't read how many games madine had played.I am deeply sorry and if i had known i would have let him play so i could pay you.

Edited by monzaman

Or even a honest tranny lol lol lol lol

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 22:36 ----------

yeh right,were did you get that one from,the sid (sorry) mm book of excuses!

so sorry i inadvertently lost me glasses so i couldn't read how many games madine had played.I am deeply sorry and if i had known i would have let him play so i could pay you.

Nah then OLD Monza..(u missed his bit about you being a young 'un)... didn't you know MM is the saviour of S6?...

So with that in mind...........

I think you need to take your dear old mother for an eye test, he is quite a strapping, handsome individual really, it must have been a bad camera angle from the star photographer, it is the star after all.:hihi:

don't you mean mm looks like the back end of a mk1 tranny as on the sweeney

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 22:46 ----------

Nah then OLD Monza..(u missed his bit about you being a young 'un)... didn't you know MM is the saviour of S6?...

So with that in mind...........

I think you need to take your dear old mother for an eye test, he is quite a strapping, handsome individual really, it must have been a bad camera angle from the star photographer, it is the star after all.:hihi:

Hi webby,bad camera angle?If that's the case i hope he doesn't photograph victoria beckham,he would make her look fat or even smile, with a camera angle THAT bad

don't you mean mm looks like the back end of a mk1 tranny as on the sweeney

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 22:46 ----------

Hi webby,bad camera angle?If that's the case i hope he doesn't photograph victoria beckham,he would make her look fat or even smile, with a camera angle THAT bad

C'mon now young man, take those red tinted glasses off, i hope i'm that rich at his age...sorry, good looking at his age.

C'mon now young man, take those red tinted glasses off, i hope i'm that rich at his age...sorry, good looking at his age.

c'mon now young webby,put your reading glasses back on and take another look at his photo BUT make sure you're sat downLOL

c'mon now young webby,put your reading glasses back on and take another look at his photo BUT make sure you're sat downLOL

Sorry pal, don't read the star, i much prefer the beano:thumbsup:, besides, i have seen MM loads of times, he's a pal of mine, dint ya know?

Sorry pal, don't read the star, i much prefer the beano:thumbsup:, besides, i have seen MM loads of times, he's a pal of mine, dint ya know?

the beano top comic. How long has he been your pal and more important how much does he owe you now!

the beano top comic. How long has he been your pal and more important how much does he owe you now!

The beano, along with the Dandy make for very fine reading, agreed.;)

I've known MM aaaagges, it was me that told him SWFC would be a good investment, and advised him that the co-op would be suffering with the crisis and would cut their losses.

He now owes me £3.42p...short on the taxi fare last time we went out!!!