"Gurner Milan" in the star

monzaman

:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

guess you've run out of unwitty things to say then,

But i haven't,"dodgy ugly sid" LOL

---------- Post added 04-06-2013 at 22:30 ----------

I was in Norfolk all last week drinking Wherry and Nelsons Revenge (and San Miguel :hihi:). Where were you?

Hi frankie,I was at runham/vauxhall,at the side of breydon water just outside Gt.yarmouth.I must have drunk gallons of wherry and a few nelsons,mainly because a lot of pubs seemed to be doing a promotion with wherry ,so it was cheaper!

If you had seen me in my motorhome i'm sure you would have given me a friendly wave as it's covered in blades stickers!

guess you've run out of unwitty things to say then,

But i haven't,"dodgy ugly sid" LOL

---------- Post added 04-06-2013 at 22:30 ----------

Hi frankie,I was at runham/vauxhall,at the side of breydon water just outside Gt.yarmouth.I must have drunk gallons of wherry and a few nelsons,mainly because a lot of pubs seemed to be doing a promotion with wherry ,so it was cheaper!

If you had seen me in my motorhome i'm sure you would have given me a friendly wave as it's covered in blades stickers!

Who is dodgy ugly sid?

The only thing thats amusing me at the moment is your club dropping like a stone. Mid table next year, at best.

Who is dodgy ugly sid?

The only thing thats amusing me at the moment is your club dropping like a stone. Mid table next year, at best.

Hold the boat steady there skipper,i think i've got a big sqiurmy wriggler on the line,it seems to have took all the bait LOL

Hold the boat steady there skipper,i think i've got a big sqiurmy wriggler on the line,it seems to have took all the bait LOL

All banter aside, you are welcome to borrow HMS **** the league 2, get up here so we can give you a spanking.... Light years ahead...

Got that swim fed up lovely by the looks of things Monza, what ya using???:hihi::hihi:

I use a bit of:loopy::loopy: mixed in with some dried :huh: and a bit of wit.

All banter aside, you are welcome to borrow HMS **** the league 2, get up here so we can give you a spanking.... Light years ahead...

Got to say I do admire you're lots sense of humour, since promotion you've had 1 season above us and only just missed rejoining us. I'm dreading the summer holidays, I'll have to deal with you lot all day, as you'll all be off school, so will be on here bigging yourselves up.

You'll see a big club when Rangers come and away support you've not seen since Villa brought nearly 30k in the 70's.

Got to say I do admire you're lots sense of humour, since promotion you've had 1 season above us and only just missed rejoining us. I'm dreading the summer holidays, I'll have to deal with you lot all day, as you'll all be off school, so will be on here bigging yourselves up.

You'll see a big club when Rangers come and away support you've not seen since Villa brought nearly 30k in the 70's.

Lets hope there are more at Sheffield's original pro teams friendly than the 15,000 who could be bothered to turn up at the most important game of your season against Youval.

Armchair fans by the thousand down at our old ground it seems.

Lets hope there are more at Sheffield's original pro teams friendly than the 15,000 who could be bothered to turn up at the most important game of your season against Youval.

Armchair fans by the thousand down at our old ground it seems.

Nice try but it's YEOVIL, as has been said before that was a clear message to the board that the fans will not stand for the P/Offs they are not good enough.

I don't know how many times I have to write this for you lot, do you want it PHO-NET-IC-ALLY

Both clubs have armchair fans cuttise I'm one that wishes he could still go, but hey ho

Got that swim fed up lovely by the looks of things Monza, what ya using???:hihi::hihi:

I use a bit of:loopy::loopy: mixed in with some dried :huh: and a bit of wit.

I think i'm going to need a bigger boat!

There's two on the line and they won't let it go!

I'd better watch what bait i use in future,maybe smaller amounts so i don't get as many bites!

---------- Post added 05-06-2013 at 19:42 ----------

Nice try but it's YEOVIL, as has been said before that was a clear message to the board that the fans will not stand for the P/Offs they are not good enough.

I don't know how many times I have to write this for you lot, do you want it PHO-NET-IC-ALLY

Both clubs have armchair fans cuttise I'm one that wishes he could still go, but hey ho

Pete,be gentle with him,it looks like he put a lot of thought into his last post.

AND he didn't mention "ugly sid" in it!

I'd better watch what bait i use in future,maybe smaller amounts so i don't get as many bites!

Reminds me of cat in Red Dwarf, I'm gunna eat you little fishies :hihi:

---------- Post added 05-06-2013 at 19:43 ----------

---------- Post added 05-06-2013 at 19:42 ----------

Pete,be gentle with him,it looks like he put a lot of thought into his last post.

AND he didn't mention "ugly sid" in it!

Nice one Nigel :hihi::hihi: