State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron

No, they don't.

More crass generalisations, you cannot make such sweeping remarks, I've worked with loads of muslims and have never heard of any insisting upon prayer times or any other of those silly claims.

I suppose you have more inside knowledge than Cameron,Im certain he isnt that stupid that he has come out with this without any evidence or the like,he's saying what a lot of other people have known for years I take my hat off to himat last the ruling government may get their house in order re immigration theres one thing that may upset you though Spinny it seems that it may make the BNP obsolete you wont have a cross to bear then will you.

If the Conservatives are not going to name a single group which poses a threat, or even to detail how multiculturalism has failed, it makes me wonder. Why make this speech at all?

He wants to make improvements in the country and make it a safer place to live.

Have you read the speech ?

He is trying to improve things for everyone in the country except the extremists.

Foolish. David Cameron's attempts to "improve things for everyone in the country" have (so far) involved hurting those with the least the most.

The real extremists will not even bat an eyelid at Cameron's phony speech. They know a weakling when they hear one...

He wants to make improvements in the country and make it a safer place to live.

Have you read the speech ?

That's the eighth time you've asked the same question that's already been answered. I've quoted from the speech. I've read it. Stop asking the same question.

Foolish. David Cameron's attempts to "improve things for everyone in the country" have (so far) involved hurting those with the least the most.

The real extremists will not even bat an eyelid at Cameron's phony speech. They know a weakling when they hear one...

Take off your labour blinkers and look at things with an open and objective mind.

Diverse yes but other people blend in and merge into society wheras Muslims stand out like a sore thumb and insist on special prayer times at work and a special room, special foot washing facilities in schools, special food in schools, not to mention the burka which makes a statement "I am different from you." That's not integration, it is separation and it isn't the British who are doing it.

I suppose before long they will insist we all wear the same clothes they do and then they might be happy.

..as far as I know an employer is encouraged to accommodate prayer times/religious holidays but the time isn't given as holiday-they make it up, take it as their holiday entitlement or lose pay, that seems a perfectly acceptable relationship to me.

That's the eighth time you've asked the same question that's already been answered. I've quoted from the speech. I've read it. Stop asking the same question.

From the speech:

"Let's properly judge these organisations: Do they believe in universal human rights - including for women and people of other faiths? Do they believe in equality of all before the law? Do they believe in democracy and the right of people to elect their own government? Do they encourage integration or separatism?"

Do you not agree with equal rights for women and do you not believe in equality before the law?