State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron

Halal meat is Muslim only employment, designed to dominate the meat trade, it's quite a successful way for a group of people to take control of industry of the highest importance.
Actually that's not true, one of my clients operates a halal slaughterhouse and his workforce isn't 100% Muslim. It's the intention of most business people to take control of their industry, they're ambitions we generally celebrate in this country. However they cant take control of anything unless there's a market for the goods or services they're providing.

Much like the ban on women marrying outside of Islam whilst men carry marry Jewish and Christian women. The argument being a woman is incapable of passing on the religion with her being weaker than a man and thus more easily dominated.

These religious rules are essentially racist.

They may well be racist, but I'm not here defending or denouncing any particular religion, the thread is about the failure of state multiculturism, religion is only one part of that.

I didn't say it was, you were the one who said and I agreed with you.

..I was bouncing back your statement that 'Muslims stick out like a sore thumb'. Is it really worthy of mention if they do? What does it represent to you?

Tescos is a business founded by a Jew, perhaps you should mention that to the Muslims you encounter on your next visit, it might clear the aisles for you, then again they'd probably not bat an eyelid.