State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron

..and frankly so what if they do stick out like a sore thumb? I dont particularly like the look of the overweight, middle aged men who congregate around the pubs of Hillsborough on matchdays wearing their polyester replica shirts-they stick out like sore thumbs whilst advertising their affiliation to a particular football team..but so what, it's what they choose to do and it doesn't affect me one iota.

I don't like it either.

Everywhere you go in England you can see the brilliant success of multi-culturalism- people living side by side, getting on, marrying other aces and living in harmony.

The highest rates of inter racial marriages in Europe.

You do know the existance of multiple cultures is not the same as multiculturalism (as a political ideology) don't you?

It is still separatist, I know it is the same for Jews as well but I don't agree with one law for some and another law for others, sorry.

So you'll be writing to the FA, RFU and the PGA complaining about their interpretation and implementation of rules which circumvent the English justice system?

It does because you don't like it. You - by your own admission - are affected by it

..I qualified my statement-I don't care sufficiently to get upset about it or protest about it.

There are lots of things I find irksome, but I dont regard what people wear, whether that be a burka or football shirt, as anything other than an insecurity on my part, not a social failure of integration.