State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron

really?

so all these people that hate muslims because of what they see and hear in the media dont exist?

Depends on your own intepretation of 'mass'. I don't think it's any more of a problem than general racism that exists, Anti-Semitism or Anglophobia.

It's reckless and irresponsible talk, pandering to the lowest common demoninator is never a good idea.

Everywhere you go in England you can see the brilliant success of multi-culturalism- people living side by side, getting on, marrying other aces and living in harmony.

Cameron's a fool.

Are you sure you're living in England? It's not a picture I recognise. This speech is actually the first time I've come close to agreeing with anything Cameron has said. It's a bit of a surprise.

really?

so all these people that hate muslims because of what they see and hear in the media dont exist?

Tell me what benefits do muslims bring to this country have you any positives to warrant their existence over here.

Tell me what benefits do muslims bring to this country have you any positives to warrant their existence over here.

i dont care about this game of who brings what and who does more.

they exist over here and should be treated like human beings like the rest of us, we all breed, breathe and bleed.

Dont ask mel about that, he likes multiculturalism that much he has moved to one of the whitest place in the country.

errrrrrrrm

"3. A large but nonspecific amount or number"

whats your definition of mass?

If I were to say there are masses of Islamic extremists out there trying to blow us up, you'd be happy to point that out that actually it's only a minority (being pedantic, using what you've just posted, it wouldn't be wrong). So then why take a minority of people that are genuinely bigoted against Muslims and try to make it more than it is?

Edited by mj.scuba

Dont ask mel about that, he likes multiculturalism that much he has moved to one of the whitest place in the country.

jealousy gets you nowhere

How can anyone take this poster seriously, continuously dismisses and questions every post/poster he disagrees with then posts unfounded claptrap like this, 'spin'drift...prove it :hihi:

How can you take anyone seriously who actually admits to living in Leytonstone?

If I were to say there are masses of Islamic extremists out there trying to blow us up, you'd be happy to point that out that actually it's only a minority. So then why take a minority of people that are genuinely bigoted against Muslims and try to make it more than it is?

would you say there IS a minority of the muslim people that are extremists, BUT a majority of people that are against immigration and have a thing about islam due to what they see hear in the papers.

as the definition i gave you states........it says a LARGE proportion, im doubting a large proportionof muslims are extremist.

How can you take anyone seriously who actually admits to living in Leytonstone?

We've been told twice that further abuse means the thread will be closed.

Some of us do actually want to discuss the subject rather than simply throw childish remarks around.

We've been told twice that further abuse means the thread will be closed.

Some of us do actually want to discuss the subject rather than simply throw childish remarks around.

indeed, i was trying to debate the subject too but have been dragged into personal attacks