BNP megathread (again)

Yes I am fella, born & bred Sheff...but with a few obvious bonus extras.

I'm not seeking a Road to Damascus experience though..I'm just interested to hear what the BNP are about and how someone of my 'persuasion' would be received at such a meeting.

I can't help but think of the scene in Blazing Saddles where Richard Pryor walks into a Ku Klux Klan meeting and asks "Yo man, where de white women at?"

Thanks to the anti BNP supporters I decided to have a look on the BNP site,there is a piece on there which totally shook me,it states that within 60 years the natives of this country will be outnumbered by immigrants and we will in fact be the ethnic minority,now I dont know if the reasoning and the numbers behind this claim are correct,and I am certain that posters will attempt to detract and prove the idea wrong,but if it is the case that should certainly be a worrying thought for us all and will also tie in with the current thread regarding the dalai lama and Islam
Currently well under 10% of our total population is from ethnic minority groups.

In secondary schools, the figure is about 16%.

In primary schools, it's about 23%.

You don't need graph paper to see where the trend is going, or how terrifyingly quickly.

Currently well under 10% of our total population is from ethnic minority groups.

You don't need graph paper to see where the trend is going, or how terrifyingly quickly.

Thank you Flange I thought I may have been bombarded by the..BNP is lying brigade...as you say you dont need graph paper to realise that, contrary to the current fixation of others,the BNP dont always lie...makes a non believer wonder how many more of their so called lies are actually factual..Oh well I'll wait and see what the BNP detractors say about it

Damn right I am, the Sheffield Labour Party have shown there true colours over this whole sorry affair that being totally undemocratic and and using disgusting tactics to try and silence the opposition.

Quite naturally for them they don't want people to know the truth but as usual its backfired on them spectacularly.

They should be ashamed.

Bring some proof that it's anything to do with a political party, and I'll agree. I would also like to add that I have nothing at all to do with any political party at all.

Now would you like your teddy back?

I can't help but think of the scene in Blazing Saddles where Richard Pryor walks into a Ku Klux Klan meeting and asks "Yo man, where de white women at?"

Your stealing my script for the meeting flange!

Depends on how you define 'ethnic minority'. What is usually meant by that phrase, is 'different pigmentation'. The fact that there are generation upon generation of descendants of (recent) immigrants here, who British citizens, born of British citizens, seems to mean bugger all.

On a lighter (not for the crosses) theme, that is one hell of a funny film! The other thing that came into my head was the opposite, when Gene Wilder is taught to "take noooooo 'faeces'" in "Stir Crazy" .....

Depends on how you define 'ethnic minority'. What is usually meant by that phrase, is 'different pigmentation'. The fact that there are generation upon generation of descendants of (recent) immigrants here, who British citizens, born of British citizens, seems to mean bugger all.
True, but they are not the ones having massive families and keeping irresponsibly high birth rates more appropriate to a developing nation with high infant mortality levels.

True, but they are not the ones having massive families and keeping irresponsibly high birth rates more appropriate to a developing nation with high infant mortality levels.

Says who? Go round any 'traditional English working class area', and you'll find huge families.

Says who? Go round any 'traditional English working class area', and you'll find huge families.
So why isn't that reflected in the hugely disproportionate numbers of ethnic minority kids we have in schools?

Again, are they British citizens, born of such? Almost certainly, yes. You simply mean colour, don't you?

Again, are they British citizens, born of such? Almost certainly, yes. You simply mean colour, don't you?
You avoid answering and instead come back with a question that contains a thinly veiled accusation.

And, as it happens, thanks to the immigration farce we've had over the last few years, very many of them are not born of British citizens, but of recent immigrants. Their place in the world should not be on this crowded island.