BNP megathread (again)

Patrick Hartingdon, one of Nick Griffin's old NF chums, and leader of the NLP (20 members and cash flow of £1400) is being investigated for payments made to him from the BNP front union, Solidarity

Ref

It also includes:

The terms of reference exclude the Inspector from reaching any conclusion on the legal issues arising out of the unresolved dispute within Solidarity about the application of its rules to its governance, the resolution of which requires either internal agreement or judicial determination.

So the squabble for control of the corrupt and useless union of 210 members appears to be ongoing.

But thats the point i have been trying to get across, look at the size of oz and then us, then look at how many people live there and how many here. compared to countrys like this we are overcrowded based on size and population, surely the immigration policies should if anything be the other way round.

Makes no sense whatsoever, why as a nation were we not asked if we wanted to be over populated surely we should have been, who made these decisions on our behalf? and why havent they been held accountable. I know one thing for certain there must have been something in it for them whoever it was.

Does being liberal mean you can take libertys ?

Appologise if soome of this makes no sense i have had a few beers :D

no government no matter what party will ever ask you the citizen/voter/indigenous inhabitant your wish relating to immigration, that is because they know what the resounding reply of such a vote will be, it would not be in any parties political interest to stir up such an hornets nest, but they are going to have to deal with the issue, possibily quite soon, this is an island there has to be land for farming and the populations natural growth.

no government no matter what party will ever ask you the citizen/voter/indigenous inhabitant your wish relating to immigration, that is because they know what the resounding reply of such a vote will be, it would not be in any parties political interest to stir up such an hornets nest, but they are going to have to deal with the issue, possibily quite soon, this is an island there has to be land for farming and the populations natural growth.

Anyone would have thought we were top of the table for population density. We are 51st. Whatever happened to the british stiff upper lip? Anyone would think all these patriots worried about overcrowding in the UK just like claiming to be victims.

No particular party would ask the question - "should we bring back public flogging of car thieves" because they know what the resounding reply of such a vote will be.

Well here's a perfectly good opportunity to spell it out to us, tell us all what your effect Immigration is having on us.

The problem with debate (and others) is a lot of people come on here and tell us how out of control and bad for the country Immigration is, yet I've not seen anyone explain why this is.

But thats the point i have been trying to get across, look at the size of oz and then us, then look at how many people live there and how many here. compared to countrys like this we are overcrowded based on size and population, surely the immigration policies should if anything be the other way round.

With all those advantages, you'd wonder why Australia isn't a world power.

Makes no sense whatsoever, why as a nation were we not asked if we wanted to be over populated surely we should have been, who made these decisions on our behalf? and why havent they been held accountable. I know one thing for certain there must have been something in it for them whoever it was.

More people leave the UK annually to find work/retirement/educational opportunities elsewhere, than those that migrate here.

As I said in my original post, I'm in no way advocating uncontrolled immigration for economic or any other reason, but we need to get all this into perspective.

Despite the common belief that Britain has an open door policy, this is very far from the truth, a quick look at the Home Office, Borders & Immigration website, will show you how many hoops you have to jump through to be able to migrate here.

The VAST majority of immigrants that come here are here for a reason that will benefit this country and will contribute financially and culturally to our development.

Does being liberal mean you can take libertys ?

Who do you think is taking liberties, immigrants or the Government?

I think if people have genuine concerns about over population, immigrants living on benefits, or the cultural impact on communities, then these can all be addressed properly, if however it's just about people not liking the sight of dark faces..then I have no answer to that.

There seems to ba a recurring theme on S.F. that because we are, in a sense, " all immigrants " we should therefore love, admire or respect all immigrants or, at least, the general idea of mass legal immigration ; furthermore we shouldn't worry too much about illegal immigration, no matter what the figures are, as, after all, the Romans, the Angles, the Saxons....et al ....were all illegal immigrants too. One doesn't know whether to laugh or cry at this argument !

Is it that laws never change or develop ? Do circumstances never change ? Should we never take note of our past and add to, and improve it, as we see fit ? Maybe my ancestors were robber barons or cut-throats ? Does that mean that I should welcome robber barons and cut-throats if they came at the present time ? I really can't see that what we once were as a nation or people XYZ years ago, has much bearing, at all, on our modern immigration policy.

I read somewhere that the Maoris ousted the local population of New Zealand who lived there before they arrived from the Pacific Islands. Does that mean that they can have no say in how the N.Z. government has treated them ?.........and so it goes on......

I think the problems of mass immigration have been gone into thoroughly, not only on S.F. but [ surprise, surprise ! ] by the main political parties and other organisations. Amongst other things, there are problems of language in schools ; the influx of dangerous criminals from countries where guns and / or drugs are part of the criminal's life-style ; a strain on housing, hospitals and jobs to varying degrees ; recently the alleged economic benefits were proved to be a bit of a pipe-dream-------but perhaps more importantly, the people of this country have never been asked, at any point, to give their verdicts on something that seems very important to them i.e. the big social changes in so many areas that have happened so quickly. They have been polled of course, by people like Gallup and YouGov. and every time the majority voice their concern about mass immigration. It's just that the Governments of the last 30 have simply ' cocked 'em a deaf 'un '. Perhaps the slow but steady rise of the BNP will galvanise the parties into at least taking notice of people for once !

I didn't say that at all; you either need to see an optician or have lessons in comprehension.

Halibut said...There are other, more concrete things I reckon we probably have enough criminals of our own without importing new ones I suppose....

Seems pretty obvious to me what your trying to say!

There seems to ba a recurring theme on S.F. that because we are, in a sense, " all immigrants " we should therefore love, admire or respect all immigrants or, at least, the general idea of mass legal immigration ; furthermore we shouldn't worry too much about illegal immigration, no matter what the figures are, as, after all, the Romans, the Angles, the Saxons....et al ....were all illegal immigrants too. One doesn't know whether to laugh or cry at this argument !

Noones saying any of this, no one is supporting the position of illegal immigrants either.

Yes, the UK is largely an immigrant community, and further immigration to it should be controlled (which it is), however there seems to be a recurring theme on SF that because there are illegal immigants or immigrants on benefits, that immigrationin itself, is a bad thing.

Maybe my ancestors were robber barons or cut-throats ? Does that mean that I should welcome robber barons and cut-throats if they came at the present time ? I really can't see that what we once were as a nation or people XYZ years ago, has much bearing, at all, on our modern immigration policy.

Your ancestors may well have been wealthy, benefacting merchants, that helped make this country great, but I still wouldn't be advocating uncontrolled immigration of these people to the UK just because they were rich, we need a mix. So your right, it shouldn't have much bearing on modern immigration policy, but only a fool would close their eyes to selective immigration, whilst also acknowledging that we are essentially a rich, forward thinking country, so should make allowances for limited numbers of economic migrants and refugees.

I read somewhere that the Maoris ousted the local population of New Zealand who lived there before they arrived from the Pacific Islands. Does that mean that they can have no say in how the N.Z. government has treated them ?.........and so it goes on......

No it doesn't go on..because it doesn't go on!

All legitimate inhabitants of a democratic country rightly have a full say in how that country is run, irrespective of the activities of their forefathers. But they should still keep an eye on history and how it shaped them in becoming the people they are now.