BNP megathread (again)

It may help the situation and controvesey surrounding the BNP if people like yourself did attend a BNP meeting to actually hear from the horses mouth,so to speak, what the BNP had to say instead reading the media hype,if they have nothing to hide they shouldnt be any trouble,as a neutral I would gladly accompany you..if it goes off I daresay we can both leg it

Forgive me repeating myself, but I'm not going without an invitation..that would be like putting your head in the lion's mouth! I also don't think it would be a good idea for the 2 of us to go together, as understandably they would view us quite suspiciously..besides I can't run that fast anymore :D

How can you take away the freedom to protest and speak out against something, in the name of freedom of speech?

The argument is contradictory.

speaking out is one thing,intimidation is quite another.

Forgive me repeating myself, but I'm not going without an invitation..that would be like putting your head in the lion's mouth! I also don't think it would be a good idea for the 2 of us to go together, as understandably they would view us quite suspiciously..besides I can't run that fast anymore :D

Chicken...live life ...whats a little danger now and then, beside I would make sure I stopped behind you all the time and if they looked like catching us I could always distract them by shouting...There he is get the ****** :thumbsup::D

If thats what you believe..possibly so

Well, it was a 'gimme' :hihi:

Seriously though, I don't see the point as being whether Griffin is a terrorist or not; indeed that's just a distraction. The point was whether he was inciting hatred, and spreading lies.

On these counts Griffin and Qatada are equally guilty, in my opinion.

Well, it was a 'gimme' :hihi:

Seriously though, I don't see the point as being whether Griffin is a terrorist or not; indeed that's just a distraction. The point was whether he was inciting hatred, and spreading lies.

On these counts Griffin and Qatada are equally guilty, in my opinion.

The law concerning the offence...incitement to racial hatred from the Public Order Act 1986, was rather ambiguous indeed if he had been charged under the amended Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006 it seems doubtful whether he would have actually been convicted and that is the only offence he has committed, the actual notion that he is in this present day is dependant on which side of the immigation act you support what comes across as lies to pro immigration may not seem that way to anti immigration..its a matter of conjecture.

Qatada on the other hand is a wanted terrorist who continually calls for bloodshed in his rantings..that id=s not a matter of conjecture I think every sane person be he muslim or non muslim will agree on that.

Be that as it may whichever side of the coin your on I think the comparison is totally incomprehensible and totally unjust.I am not defending or attacking Griffins views I am just making a statement on the validity of the comparison

The law concerning the offence...incitement to racial hatred from the Public Order Act 1986, was rather ambiguous indeed if he had been charged under the amended Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006 it seems doubtful whether he would have actually been convicted and that is the only offence he has committed, the actual notion that he is in this present day is dependant on which side of the immigation act you support what comes across as lies to pro immigration may not seem that way to anti immigration..its a matter of conjecture.

Qatada on the other hand is a wanted terrorist who continually calls for bloodshed in his rantings..that id=s not a matter of conjecture I think every sane person be he muslim or non muslim will agree on that.

Be that as it may whichever side of the coin your on I think the comparison is totally incomprehensible and totally unjust.I am not defending or attacking Griffins views I am just making a statement on the validity of the comparison

Nick Griffin was convicted under the public order act in 1998 for anti-semitism and apologetics to Hitler. And he has shared a platform with the Ku Klu Klan just a few years ago, and are terrorist by any usual definition of the word.

What has immigration to do with any of this? The example I gave was of Nick Griffin saying that Islam was spread by rape. An argument so obviously historically inaccurate I can't see why you are defending it.

The law and various convictions are irrelevant to my comparison, anyway.

The BNP makes a lot of Islam not censoring or protesting about its extremists (when in fact it does). By the same argument we should also protest about our own extremists... like the BNP.

Chicken...live life ...whats a little danger now and then, beside I would make sure I stopped behind you all the time and if they looked like catching us I could always distract them by shouting...There he is get the ****** :thumbsup::D

Reminds me of that film where Sidney Poitier & Tony Curtis play escaped convicts! :hihi:

Nick Griffin was convicted under the public order act in 1998 for anti-semitism and apologetics to Hitler. And he has shared a platform with the Ku Klu Klan just a few years ago, and are terrorist by any usual definition of the word.

What has immigration to do with any of this? The example I gave was of Nick Griffin saying that Islam was spread by rape. An argument so obviously historically inaccurate I can't see why you are defending it.

The law and various convictions are irrelevant to my comparison, anyway.

The BNP makes a lot of Islam not censoring or protesting about its extremists (when in fact it does). By the same argument we should also protest about our own extremists... like the BNP.

Im not defending anything I didnt view Griffins use of the rape context like that obviously you did,different people different views etc etc,as for your comment on historical inaccuracy I'll pass on that, I suppose I could google and find references somewhere validating the statement again different views etc.If that clip is the worst that is on offer concerning Griffin its not a very strong case against him,whilst he is obviously passionately against the immigrant population its not exactly anything to get hysterical about, Iv read worse on here.

Iv stated before that as far as Im concerned the BNP in its present form is a joke and a threat to no one but if that speech and Griffins mickey mouse conviction is all people have to go on,it makes me wonder about the hysterical attitude it generates.As iv also said before I'll bet the BNP loves forums like this because with that so called proof of Griffins attitude the anti Bnp people must be recruiting more members for the BNP than they ever could