BNP megathread (again)

Are you intending to imply that political pressure has been brought to bear on the pages of SF?

Damn right I am, the Sheffield Labour Party have shown there true colours over this whole sorry affair that being totally undemocratic and and using disgusting tactics to try and silence the opposition.

Quite naturally for them they don't want people to know the truth but as usual its backfired on them spectacularly.

They should be ashamed.

Damn right I am, the Sheffield Labour Party have shown there true colours over this whole sorry affair that being totally undemocratic and and using disgusting tactics to try and silence the opposition.

Quite naturally for them they don't want people to know the truth but as usual its backfired on them spectacularly.

They should be ashamed.

Seriously upholder? You believe the Sheffield Labour Party influences the content of threads on the forum??

Forgive me if I'm making incorrect assumptions about you, but did you attend last night's meeting?

If you did, would you object if I attended the next one with you?

whilst he is obviously passionately against the immigrant population its not exactly anything to get hysterical about, Iv read worse on here.

Why is that obvious? If he was he wouldn't be employing immigrant workers for security, he would be employing british security.

It is not Nick Griffin's views on immigration that concern me. What concerns me is his history of anti-semitism, his far right friends like the KKK and people on his pay roll like Tony 'the bomber' Lecomber.

Iv stated before that as far as Im concerned the BNP in its present form is a joke and a threat to no one but if that speech and Griffins mickey mouse conviction is all people have to go on,it makes me wonder about the hysterical attitude it generates.

What is 'mickey mouse' about denying the holocaust to exonerate Hitler's memory?

As iv also said before I'll bet the BNP loves forums like this because with that so called proof of Griffins attitude the anti Bnp people must be recruiting more members for the BNP than they ever could

As I have said before all publicity is not good publicity. I gave John Leslie as an example before. Closer to the BNP is the example of Nick Eriksen, who had to stand down as candidate for the BNP in the recent London elections when his views on women were publicised. Note the BNP knew about his views and were happy for him to stand, it was the publicity that forced him to withdraw.

Here is what he said:

"I've never understood why so many men have allowed themselves to be brainwashed by the feminazi myth machine into believing that rape is such a serious crime ... Rape is simply sex. Women enjoy sex, so rape cannot be such a terrible physical ordeal.

"To suggest that rape, when conducted without violence, is a serious crime is like suggesting that forcefeeding a woman chocolate cake is a heinous offence. A woman would be more inconvenienced by having her handbag snatched.

"The demonisation of rape is all part of the feminazi desire to obtain power and mastery over men. Men who go along with the rape myth are either morons or traitors."

Ref

The BNP only asked him to withdraw when they realised the bad publicity they would get, they didn't actually have a problem with his views until they thought it was bad publicity. Which says a lot to me about what they publically say and what they actually believe.

What is 'mickey mouse' about denying the holocaust to exonerate Hitler's memory?
While holocaust deniers are either total idiots, brainwashed, wicked or all three, I do find it both contradictory and disturbing that in a supposedly free democracy where we have [allegedly] freedom of choice and speech, somebody can be prosecuted for their beliefs.

We couldn’t even prosecute a paedophile for standing on a soap box and saying children of 4 or older should be able to have sex, but we prosecute somebody who denies a six-decade old piece of history. That they’re wrong/stupid/devious is irrelevant, it’s just a belief.

Seriously upholder? You believe the Sheffield Labour Party influences the content of threads on the forum??

Correct, no doubt a mod will be along shortly to put me right but anyone who follows the political threads on here can see what goes on.

Forgive me if I'm making incorrect assumptions about you, but did you attend last night's meeting?

If you did, would you object if I attended the next one with you?

No I didn't although I was intending to but didn't hear about the change of venue soon enough which was my fault really, too busy at work.

Are you indigenous to these Islands?

Yes I am fella, born & bred Sheff...but with a few obvious bonus extras.

I'm not seeking a Road to Damascus experience though..I'm just interested to hear what the BNP are about and how someone of my 'persuasion' would be received at such a meeting.

Thanks to the anti BNP supporters I decided to have a look on the BNP site,there is a piece on there which totally shook me,it states that within 60 years the natives of this country will be outnumbered by immigrants and we will in fact be the ethnic minority,now I dont know if the reasoning and the numbers behind this claim are correct,and I am certain that posters will attempt to detract and prove the idea wrong,but if it is the case that should certainly be a worrying thought for us all and will also tie in with the current thread regarding the dalai lama and Islam