BNP megathread (again)

Again, are they British citizens, born of such? Almost certainly, yes. You simply mean colour, don't you?
You avoid answering and instead come back with a question that contains a thinly veiled accusation.

And, as it happens, thanks to the immigration farce we've had over the last few years, very many of them are not born of British citizens, but of recent immigrants. Their place in the world should not be on this crowded island.

You avoid answering and instead come back with a question that contains a thinly veiled accusation.

And, as it happens, thanks to the immigration farce we've had over the last few years, very many of them are not born of British citizens, but of recent immigrants. Their place in the world should not be on this crowded island.

It's not avoiding answering at all; indeed you haven't answered my question which is to do with "Who is an ethnic minority?"

It's not avoiding answering at all; indeed you haven't answered my question which is to do with "Who is an ethnic minority?"

Actually, that's exactly what you're doing. Before you asked about colour, you said this:

Says who? Go round any 'traditional English working class area', and you'll find huge families.
And I challenged that statement by asking this:

So why isn't that reflected in the hugely disproportionate numbers of ethnic minority kids we have in schools?
Which you have avoided answering, instead turning the discussion round into an attempt to label me racist.

So, will you answer my question, or do I just ignore your petty attempts to turn this into a pedestal for anti-racism?

Indeed - the report that ''The club steward was inundated with calls from members of the public unhappy the club was allowing the BNP to use the venue'' seems rather more to the point than upholder's 'denied the right'......

they weren't locals phoning the club. it was people who are opposed to the bnp. in southey they support the bnp. didnt they come second in a local election.

they weren't locals phoning the club. it was people who are opposed to the bnp. in southey they support the bnp. didnt they come second in a local election.

Second, and therefore not the majority. Those who voted for a party who finished behind the BNP could call too.

Actually, that's exactly what you're doing. Before you asked about colour, you said this:

Says who? Go round any 'traditional English working class area', and you'll find huge families.

So people of colour can't by dint of that also be British, or indeed English? Be serious.

And I challenged that statement by asking this:

"So why isn't that reflected in the hugely disproportionate numbers of ethnic minority kids we have in schools?"

Which you have avoided answering, instead turning the discussion round into an attempt to label me racist.

So, will you answer my question, or do I just ignore your petty attempts to turn this into a pedestal for anti-racism?

In no way have I attempted to label you as a racist; indeed I've asked you a question to disprove it. Let me put it this way.

How do you define an 'ethnic minority'?

So people of colour can't by dint of that also be British, or indeed English? Be serious.

In no way have I attempted to label you as a racist; indeed I've asked you a question to disprove it. Let me put it this way.

How do you define an 'ethnic minority'?

as you still refuse to acknowledge the original question you don't want to answer, but instead tediously pursue this route, I'll just add you to the ignore list :loopy:

as you still refuse to acknowledge the original question you don't want to answer, but instead tediously pursue this route, I'll just add you to the ignore list :loopy:
damn - can't do that do an assistant moderator. Still, I can ignore. TTFN.

It's very simple really. Until you define what a person who is an 'ethnic minority' is, it's impossible to answer. I've given you an example of a person who may be a second, or even third generation UK citizen who may have a different coloured skin.

Yet you refuse to give a description of a person who may be an 'ethnic minority'! Until you define what you mean, I can't even begin to answer your question. Answer mine, and we might be able to stop going round in circles.