BNP megathread (again)

they say they would take a tougher stand on crime and punishment for crime

That's a sound bite, what are their actual policies? Are they going to put more police on the beat and build more prisons and courts? If so, how are they going to fund these?

You see, saying something in order to appeal to the public is easy but putting them in to effect is the hard bit.

So, which policies do you agree with not which sound bites?

That's a sound bite, what are their actual policies? Are they going to put more police on the beat and build more prisons and courts? If so, how are they going to fund these?

You see, saying something in order to appeal to the public is easy but putting them in to effect is the hard bit.

So, which policies do you agree with not which sound bites?

To be fair, any political party to take over from labour will have an exeptionally hard job trying to put right what gordon brown and tony blair have done.

they have raped britian in every sense of the word and i think that whoever should get into power here will be ridiculed because this country has been betrayed by its leaders and is past the point of no return:(

To be fair, any political party to take over from labour will have an exeptionally hard job trying to put right what gordon brown and tony blair have done.

they have raped britian in every sense of the word and i think that whoever should get into power here will be ridiculed because this country has been betrayed by its leaders and is past the point of no return:(

I'm feeling in a generous mood today so I'll quite happily swap you your wealth levels from 1997 with those of today, if you want to take me up on the offer just drop me a PM and we'll make the necessary arrangements. If you stop and think about it and realise that you've actually done quite well from their period of power then can I politely suggest that you stop posting such nonsense.

Anyway 263 posts in and I see we are still in the BNP supporter free zone, what is about this thread that no-one seems prepared to come on and voice their reasons for supporting this bunch of politically challenged people.

I'm feeling in a generous mood today so I'll quite happily swap you your wealth levels from 1997 with those of today, if you want to take me up on the offer just drop me a PM and we'll make the necessary arrangements. If you stop and think about it and realise that you've actually done quite well from their period of power then can I politely suggest that you stop posting such nonsense.

Anyway 263 posts in and I see we are still in the BNP supporter free zone, what is about this thread that no-one seems prepared to come on and voice their reasons for supporting this bunch of politically challenged people.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: that has got to be the biggest load of horse shi*e i have ever heard.....

i do not support the bnp so do not quite sure if you are directing that at me.

do you know ANYTHING about the world globalisation that the labour party are interested in.:suspect:, we are already part of the eu and look where that has got us. maybe the bnp can pull us out of the crap the labour party has got us in, maybe they can't but you cannot deny that more and more people are turning to the bnp and that the bnp are growing in strength with each passing week.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: that has got to be the biggest load of horse shi*e i have ever heard.....

do you know ANYTHING about the world globalisation that the labour party are interested in.:suspect:, we are already part of the eu and look where that has got us. maybe the bnp can pull us out of the crap the labour party has got us in, maybe they can't but you cannot deny that more and more people are turning to the bnp and that the bnp are growing in strength with each passing week.

I know enough about globalised Corportations to know that Nation States are incapable of regulating them, and that therefore Nationalism basically amounts to the working class waving a white flag to global business interests.

If the BNP got in to power you do realise that you would be put on a boat out of the country don't you? Their stated aim is to return the demographic to what the Uk was in 1947. Their policy currently just lists as stage 1 the voluntary repatriation of people post 1947. But they also say that when public opinion is favourable to their ideas they will start talking and campaigning (even more) openly about their core ideas of anti-semitism and racism, and involuntary repatriations.

"What message and image should we be aiming to get across in those elections? For the public as a whole we must keep it simple and put things across in the least controversial way possible. Of course, we must teach the truth to the hardcore, for, like you, I do not intend to allow this movement to lose its way. But when it comes to influencing the public, forget about racial differences, genetics, Zionism, historical revisionism and so on – all ordinary people want to know is what we can do for them that the other parties can’t or won’t."

Nick Griffin on how to dupe the public:

http://www.whatnextjournal.co.uk/Pages/Politics/Griffin.html

quick question ,i believe in capital punishment is there any muslims on here who do

I don't believe in Capital punishment but if we had it then I can think of a few unreformable anti-semites and holocaust deniers that I would happily see it used on.

The BNP aspect of my post wasn't directed at you (it's directed at anyone who has the capability to come out and defend/explain their policies to us all).

The personal question about being prepared to swap your wealth levels of 1997 against those of today was directed at you, you seem prepared to be very critical of their time in government so I can only assume you've had no economic benefit from thier time in office, so I guess you wouldn't have any problem in accepting my very generous offer.

Perhaps if I re-word the propostion you might like to comment, if any political party could guarantee you the same level of increase in your personal wealth would they get your vote at the next election.

It really isn't a difficult question, perhaps you can answer it without the insults.

why should anyone have to defend their political beliefs to anyone ? bnp labour tory nothing illegal

Let me get this right, we are on a thread about the BNP and you seriously believe it wouldn't enhance the debate if one of their supporters came on and explained their policies to us all.

Seems like they are too scared to do tis, I don't know why cos we are quite friendly on here.