BBC Radio Sheffield

Yes Toby is self employed but he must commit the number of days he's going to work. He's back in June no doubt he will be off to spend time with his 2 girls when they break up for summer. Thinkhe may becoming the stand in presenter. No doubt the station will put more control in when his contract is up for renewal.

Yes Toby is self employed but he must commit the number of days he's going to work. He's back in June no doubt he will be off to spend time with his 2 girls when they break up for summer. Thinkhe may becoming the stand in presenter. No doubt the station will put more control in when his contract is up for renewal.

The number he's committed is obviously enough for his bosses to be happy with, you sound jealous.

Guest makapaka
Yes, I've noticed that. Even Toby mentioned that posters on here had critised the presenter who is presenting while he is off. Paul Walker I believe, who is doing an excellent job.

Big fan of Paul walker as a sports journalist - he's top drawer.

He's adequate on the morning show but even id be hard pushed to say "excellent" - it's been pretty lame this week but I appreciate he's probably doing his best.

Big fan of Paul walker as a sports journalist - he's top drawer.

He's adequate on the morning show but even id be hard pushed to say "excellent" - it's been pretty lame this week but I appreciate he's probably doing his best.

I'm the same he is made for the footie programmes but can't get on with him on the morning show.