We had some brilliant broadcasters in the past with Capstick , Jenny Day.

Yes, Tony was a fine broadcaster and so was Jenny. And Michael Cooke. And Marti Caine!

Plus Elissa Factor, the first 'Traffic News' person.

Yes, Tony was a fine broadcaster and so was Jenny. And Michael Cooke. And Marti Caine!

Plus Elissa Factor, the first 'Traffic News' person.

Do you not just think it's because your getting older? It's like saying the music is all rubbish now, not like in the 70's when they made proper music.

Classic from Tubby today "Venus Williams has been involved a car accident that killed an old man,that can't be nice for her " .....

---------- Post added 30-06-2017 at 13:38 ----------

No idea why my post about a knife being brandished in Tesco was removed there is some strange modding on here anyway it seems it did happen.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/knife-spotted-during-disturbance-at-sheffield-supermarket-1-8624300

Classic from Tubby today "Venus Williams has been involved a car accident that killed an old man,that can't be nice for her " .....

---------- Post added 30-06-2017 at 13:38 ----------

No idea why my post about a knife being brandished in Tesco was removed there is some strange modding on here anyway it seems it did happen.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/knife-spotted-during-disturbance-at-sheffield-supermarket-1-8624300

Hi Wallace. Sorry I've not replied before, I've not looked here for a bit. Thankfully my daughter did. She's 14. She worked out that you call me Tubby because I'm fat, she just wants to know what nickname you'd use if I was black? Or disabled? Or ginger. She just wonders what your limits are when it comes to insulting people you have never met. Fortunately, she's not really met lots of people like you, but it does leave a gap in her knowledge.

I bet you can do really funny foreign accents.

You're fat ?????? Who says I've never met you ?

Hi Wallace. Sorry I've not replied before, I've not looked here for a bit. Thankfully my daughter did. She's 14. She worked out that you call me Tubby because I'm fat, she just wants to know what nickname you'd use if I was black? Or disabled? Or ginger. She just wonders what your limits are when it comes to insulting people you have never met. Fortunately, she's not really met lots of people like you, but it does leave a gap in her knowledge.

Tobes,

Lets have a phone in, stretch your talent. Tomorrow morning lets have, "Can you do a funny foreign accent phone in with "Tell us your funny foreign accent stories, are you moronic, simple minded, phone in with your funny foreign accent anecdotes , then you could mock them , then if you were feeling really superior you could cut them off if they try to reply.

What hilarity as per usual!!!

Hows about it Tobes.

Edited by mickyboy

Perhaps it is a case of, He who throws stones should not live in glass houses.

Guest makapaka

Poor old rob staton got the late night call again....

and he still hasn't done, " The Conservative Party, what are they for "? to even out his " The Labour Party, what are they for " ?

Might be interesting Toby

I think RS do their best. They put out a cheerful programme with lots of different topics.

---------- Post added 14-07-2017 at 08:05 ----------

and he still hasn't done, " The Conservative Party, what are they for "? to even out his " The Labour Party, what are they for " ?

Might be interesting Toby

Don't you think we've had enough of politics lately ?

I think RS do their best. They put out a cheerful programme with lots of different topics.

That you Toby ? Like the new hairdo. Face change must have cost a bit

---------- Post added 14-07-2017 at 07:07 ----------

---------- Post added 14-07-2017 at 08:05 ----------

Don't you think we've had enough of politics lately ?

Probably, but I still think it would be an interesting topic ? Out of interest what do you think the Conservative party are for ?

---------- Post added 14-07-2017 at 07:10 ----------

Thanks Toby I will tune in.

Which got me thinking, phone in and tell us your amusing tuning in story, whats your favourite way of tuning in, have any of your family ...........................................................................

Help nurse my medication quick. I've another severe attack of 'Fosters Clicheitits' coming on.

I've never heard Toby talking about his family before ?

Really ? Old Tuby waffles on about his missis and Maisy being 13 now all the time,he was talking about her wanting to go out in outfits he didn't agree with only yesterday,then there's the brother who lives abroad and married a Polish woman etc etc his goes on about his gran Foster a lot too.

---------- Post added 14-07-2017 at 08:32 ----------

Oh yes he put a full week in last week must have taken it out of him he's off again today.