Anyone Remember Nibbits

You can still get a variant of Nibbits abroad notably in Tenerife. We always bring a few bags home with us.Instead of being long and thin they are circular with spokes like a wheel.

Think you can get the wheels version in Lidl - cheese and onion flavour only, I think - in a large sized family bag.

Yes they are similar not quite the same and I wish they would do plain I'm not ever so keen on the cheese and onion.

You can still get a variant of Nibbits abroad notably in Tenerife. We always bring a few bags home with us.Instead of being long and thin they are circular with spokes like a wheel.

Yes we've had those in Spain, also the Spanish crisps the ones in a clear bag are so moorish I can't put them down til the bags empty, even the bigger bags.

Yes they are similar not quite the same and I wish they would do plain I'm not ever so keen on the cheese and onion.

Yes, me too. I get fed up of the cheese and onion. :(

An old topic but had to reply.I loved them too and find the nearest now is probably French Fries

Yes we've had those in Spain, also the Spanish crisps the ones in a clear bag are so moorish I can't put them down til the bags empty, even the bigger bags.

'Moorish', 'Spain' ? Wow !

Edited by stpetre
add

Nibbbits - been trying to explain these to my (Southern) wife for years. Bit like crispy noodles. Too much to hope that they're still about? Great with lashings of Hendo's, but had to eat em quick before they went soggy. Mate's dad had a shop on Sharrowvale Rd - used to get free Nibbits and Hendo's whilst watching Match of the Day. Talking of pub snacks, anyone remember those little bags with cheese, a Ritz cracker and an pickled onion?

They were called Billions!

I remember them being called Billian. 2 round crackers, pickled onion and a triangle of cheese spread.

Don't forget the wooden spoon to spread your cheese :D