Israel / Iran

1 hour ago, mafya said:

No babies were put in ovens on Oct 7th ...................................

True as far as I can tell, but the tales are out there and continue to be repeated unfortunately.
The first paragraph provides a link to an hour long video for those who genuinely want to have some idea of the truth, rather than regurgitating propaganda, but be warned, it's not easy viewing/
War on Gaza: Al Jazeera tells the 7 October story that British media will not  MEE

New documentary reveals how false and inflammatory allegations made their way into the journalistic mainstream 

Forensic. Sober. Clear-sighted. Scrupulous. Al Jazeera’s investigative unit has produced a film that tells the story of what really happened on 7 October.

This authoritative documentary does not flinch from detailing the atrocities and war crimes carried out by Hamas. But it shows beyond reasonable doubt that many of the lurid accounts that emerged from Israeli sources were false. 

Zaka May Have Cost Israel Its Case Against Hamas  Haaretz investigation into Zaka

AMERICAN MEDIA KEEP CITING ZAKA — THOUGH ITS OCTOBER 7 ATROCITY STORIES ARE DISCREDITED IN ISRAEL  The Intercept
Israeli media has debunked the ultra-Orthodox group’s stories, but the New York Times won’t say so.

In the case of the butchered mother and fetus, the Israeli newspaper Haaretz concluded the killing “simply didn’t happen.” As for the tortured family, no one killed in Be’eri matches Landau’s account. The one brother and sister to die in the kibbutz were 12-year-old twins, killed when an Israeli general ordered a tank to fire on a house where Hamas militants were holding them hostage. 

See also
"If You Say Anything to Anyone, a Zaka Van Will Run You Over"
The Sordid History of the Zaka Rescue Service

There's a possibility the burned baby may have happened, but in 1948; difficult to comfirm, though there are various different reports
Deir Yassin makes a mockery of Israel’s “never again” pledge  The Electronic Intifada 2022; I'm never sure how reliable as a source, but often seems to be correct., 

My grandmother, nearly 10, and her five younger siblings remained at home.

Inside the bakery, my great-grandmother and great aunt witnessed a horrific scene that continues to haunt me.

My grandmother often shared this story with us because she believed it was our responsibility to never forget.

While holding villagers in the bakery hostage, Zionist soldiers ordered the baker, Hussein al-Shareef from the town of Lydd, to throw his son Abdul Rauf into the burning oven. After refusing, the soldiers knocked Hussein to the ground and proceeded to throw Abdul Rauf into the oven while his father watched.

“Follow your son. He needs you there,” said one of the soldiers before throwing Hussein in next.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, peak4 said:

True as far as I can tell, but the tales are out there and continue to be repeated unfortunately.
The first paragraph provides a link to an hour long video for those who genuinely want to have some idea of the truth, rather than regurgitating propaganda, but be warned, it's not easy viewing/
War on Gaza: Al Jazeera tells the 7 October story that British media will not  MEE

New documentary reveals how false and inflammatory allegations made their way into the journalistic mainstream 

Forensic. Sober. Clear-sighted. Scrupulous. Al Jazeera’s investigative unit has produced a film that tells the story of what really happened on 7 October.

This authoritative documentary does not flinch from detailing the atrocities and war crimes carried out by Hamas. But it shows beyond reasonable doubt that many of the lurid accounts that emerged from Israeli sources were false. 

Zaka May Have Cost Israel Its Case Against Hamas  Haaretz investigation into Zaka

AMERICAN MEDIA KEEP CITING ZAKA — THOUGH ITS OCTOBER 7 ATROCITY STORIES ARE DISCREDITED IN ISRAEL  The Intercept
Israeli media has debunked the ultra-Orthodox group’s stories, but the New York Times won’t say so.

In the case of the butchered mother and fetus, the Israeli newspaper Haaretz concluded the killing “simply didn’t happen.” As for the tortured family, no one killed in Be’eri matches Landau’s account. The one brother and sister to die in the kibbutz were 12-year-old twins, killed when an Israeli general ordered a tank to fire on a house where Hamas militants were holding them hostage. 

See also
"If You Say Anything to Anyone, a Zaka Van Will Run You Over"
The Sordid History of the Zaka Rescue Service

There's a possibility the burned baby may have happened, but in 1948; difficult to comfirm, though there are various different reports
Deir Yassin makes a mockery of Israel’s “never again” pledge  The Electronic Intifada 2022; I'm never sure how reliable as a source, but often seems to be correct., 

My grandmother, nearly 10, and her five younger siblings remained at home.

Inside the bakery, my great-grandmother and great aunt witnessed a horrific scene that continues to haunt me.

My grandmother often shared this story with us because she believed it was our responsibility to never forget.

While holding villagers in the bakery hostage, Zionist soldiers ordered the baker, Hussein al-Shareef from the town of Lydd, to throw his son Abdul Rauf into the burning oven. After refusing, the soldiers knocked Hussein to the ground and proceeded to throw Abdul Rauf into the oven while his father watched.

“Follow your son. He needs you there,” said one of the soldiers before throwing Hussein in next.

I have already seen the Al Jazeera program about the story the British media won’t tell.

People need to wake up to the lies we are being fed .

4 minutes ago, mafya said:

I have already seen the Al Jazeera program about the story the British media won’t tell.

It's funny. When I bang on about corrupt  lying, propagandist British/Western mainstream media I'm called a conspiracy theorist 🤔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

I thought you might have, but I quoted you, rather than someone else, to avoid giving further publicity to an allegedly false narrative.
Hopefully it might prompt some others on this forum to read further and view the video report, rather than (accidentally??) repeating dodgy stories.

The tale of the butchered mother spouted by Zaka, also seems to have a basis in reality, but again, not in Gaza.

Remembering the Sabra and Shatila massacre 35 years on

Its time to end the Israeli culture of impunity that permitted the Sabra and Shatila massacre to happen 35 years ago.  Al Jazeera 2017

A more recent reference

Israel’s war in Gaza revives Sabra and Shatila massacre memories in Lebanon  AlJazeera 2024

Survivors of the 1982 massacre by an Israel-backed militia in Lebanon say what Gaza is going through is even worse.

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It's funny. When I bang on about corrupt  lying, propagandist British/Western mainstream media I'm called a conspiracy theorist 🤔

Not by me 😉

1 minute ago, peak4 said:

Not by me 😉

Thats true 😁

Be a good time to invest in a nuke bunker, we have ordered one off Amazon for £55 and it is due to arrive next week

On 13/04/2024 at 11:56, cressida said:

Whatever happens the UK must keep out of it,  this time we must not do what the U.S.  may want us to do.  imo it would not be wise.

Unfortunately Britain couldn’t keep its nose out and participated=

https://apple.news/ANMz-tynMTHC5uO6YX5qLRw

1 hour ago, mafya said:

No chance of that, closed minds!

"This authoritative documentary does not flinch from detailing the atrocities and war crimes carried out by Hamas."

"Deeply inflammatory stories, whether concerning allegations of mass rape or the beheading and burning of babies, were either unsupported by evidence or straightforward lies. Yet, they prepared the way for the murderous savagery of the ensuing Israeli assault on Gaza, which has been described by the International Court of Justice as a plausible genocide."

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/war-gaza-al-jazeera-tells-7-october-story-british-media-will-not?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Social_Traffic&utm_content=ap_uh2lsjqwd7

50 minutes ago, mafya said:

Unfortunately Britain couldn’t keep its nose out and participated=

https://apple.news/ANMz-tynMTHC5uO6YX5qLRw

Britain  is a big player on the World stage and it will be a sad day in British history if ever Britain does not take part in military operations to combat terrorists regimes such as Iran. 

1 hour ago, rogets said:

Be a good time to invest in a nuke bunker, we have ordered one off Amazon for £55 and it is due to arrive next week

Ordered mine off Temu, I'm not fully convinced it's upto the job tho...................

spacer.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, rogets said:

Last month would have been a good time to invest in oil, all this war mongering is pushing up the price.