How Many Of You Are Willing To Own This Situation?

What degree of culpability should I take?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What degree of culpability should I take?

• A high degree of culpability.
    • A very high degree of culpability.

8 minutes ago, Delbow said:

It's about how if you've never advocated for the drowning of first born white boys you're responsible for Ian Huntley, or something.

Its ok , I think I've got it now .  The OP doesn't like dusky blokes . 

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Come on Daddy , the poll is fixed , can't you see that .

The poll is ridiculous and not worth bothering with matey. That's why hardly anyone as voted on it (just 2 last time I looked) 

But yeah, I get what Delbows point is. It's just he's usually a dick with me for no reason so I thought I'd have a bit of fun.

Anyway, it's out of my system now, I'm back to my usual sensible self 👍

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

[deeper breath] 

Nope, it's a stupid question for the reason I already gave. Next time pick a better question 👍

Hmmm. The original poll question is only defined by the first post, which is supposedly explanatory for the poll, and is addressed only to those who the OP defines as "Virtue Signallers", or those to self admit to being.
As such it's a loaded question, where only "Virtue Signaller" are eligible to answer, only given two options,  and thus forced to admit some degree of culpability to the proposals etc.
That assumes anyone is daft enough to answer of course, as they directly plead guilty to culpability; who's answered thus far?

Similarly the wife beating question, would only be offered with a yes/no option, and no third opportunity to deny the assault, so a direct comparison really; again a loaded question.

In reality I'd suggest it's yet another post with the express intent of stirring religious and/or racial division. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, peak4 said:

Hmmm. The original poll question is only defined by the first post, which is supposedly explanatory for the poll, and is addressed only to those who the OP defines as "Virtue Signallers", or those to self admit to being.
As such it's a loaded question, where only "Virtue Signaller" are eligible to answer, only given two options,  and thus forced to admit some degree of culpability to the proposals etc.
That assumes anyone is daft enough to answer of course, as they directly plead guilty to culpability; who's answered thus far?

Similarly the wife beating question, would only be offered with a yes/no option, and no third opportunity to deny the assault, so a direct comparison really; again a loaded question.

Snipped 

See post #56 👍

4 minutes ago, peak4 said:

In reality I'd suggest it's yet another post with the express intent of stirring religious and/or racial division. 

Maybe so but I can't judge as I'm not that familiar with HumbleNarrators post history. 

If that's the case then that's poor form.

However, this did have the makings of an interesting thread, even if (and I stress IF)  the ops motives were shall we say, a bit dodgy.