How Many Of You Are Willing To Own This Situation?

What degree of culpability should I take?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What degree of culpability should I take?

• A high degree of culpability.
    • A very high degree of culpability.

25 minutes ago, Baz1 said:

Perhaps one way would be for the West to stop bombing and destroying Muslim countries 🤔 

Iraqis, Afghans, Libyans, Syrians are just some of the people displaced following military action by 🇺🇸  or UK and its allies.

Mind you, a lot of them do end up making a positive lifestyle here and contribute to society- the ones you dislike are also the ones running and owning the curry house you visit for your chicken vindaloo 😆 🤣 

Bet you don't make it obvious then of your hatred (same goes with other racist and Islamaphobes on here).

🤦🤦🤦

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Ah, it was just a pointless slur then.

Understood 👍

No, not understood. "Have you stopped beating your wife?" is the classic example of a loaded question to which an answer of either yes or no is incriminating. To spell it out for you - and probably just you, let's be honest - even an answer of 'yes' implies that the respondent was previously beating their wife. 

If you need the relevance of this to the OP explaining then I shall have a truck full of mashed banana delivered to your house. 

• Like 2

Just now, Delbow said:

No, not understood. "Have you stopped beating your wife?" is the classic example of a loaded question to which an answer of either yes or no is incriminating. To spell it out for you - and probably just you, let's be honest - even an answer of 'yes' implies that the respondent was previously beating their wife. 

Snipped 

So when someone replies "I've never hit/beaten my wife" , what then?

A loaded question?

No, 

A stupid question?

Yup. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

So when someone replies "I've never hit/beaten my wife" , what then?

A loaded question?

No, 

A stupid question?

Yup. 

[deep breath] It's a loaded question because it's predicated on an expected yes/no answer. Of course the correct answer for most people is "I've never beaten my wife". Now have a look back at the OP and the poll and tell me if you see an equivalent option to "I've never beaten my wife"