How Many Of You Are Willing To Own This Situation?

What degree of culpability should I take?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What degree of culpability should I take?

• A high degree of culpability.
    • A very high degree of culpability.

To all you virtue signallers (you know who you are) that decried as racist anyone that had reservations about the proliferation of alien cultures into our country,  I ask what degree of culpability do you have for the situation we currently face in this country now of teachers and MP's living in fear of Muslim mobs and also the industrial scale of abuse of vulnerable white girls.

Edited by HumbleNarrator

Why should anyone own or feel a sense of culpability for what someone else does. The people who do this should be held responsible.:rolleyes:

You've even included a poll as well...

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Why should anyone own or feel a sense of culpability for what someone else does. The people who do this should be held responsible.:rolleyes:

You've even included a poll as well...

I agree, however ain't Tories or Brexiteers constantly told to own it and are often told " it's your fault, you are to blame" by the frothers?

Edited by Al Bundy

12 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

To all you virtue signallers (you know who you are) that decried as racist anyone that had reservations about the proliferation of alien cultures into our country,  I ask what degree of culpability do you have for the situation we currently face in this country now of teachers and MP's living in fear of Muslim mobs and also the industrial scale of abuse of vulnerable white girls.

It's a tricky one. Whilst I fully support controlled immigration (without it my great grandparents wouldn't have come here, had families etc) I definitely do NOT support the mass uncontrolled immigration we have now.

It's wrong and the effects on this country will be felt for generations to come. Having said that I feel the ones who are culpable are the politicians who allow it whilst continually saying they will reduce illegal migration. They have no intention of doing anything substantial and they know it.

As for the industrial scale rape and torture of mainly vulnerable white girls? I blame (in no particular order) the police, schools, social workers, councilors, MPs and of course the dirty vile scum who commit these acts.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I agree, however ain't Tories or Brexiteers constantly told to own it and are often told " it's their fault, you are to blame"?

I don't think the horrific crimes which the OP referred to and Brexit are remotely analogous.

Clearly the OP doesn't like people from other cultures, and seeks to make political capital out of the intimidation that Mike Freer MP has experienced, and some horrible attacks. AFAIK in law, the only people who can be held responsible for these attacks are the people who committed them. Trying to blame 'virtue signalers' (silly term, but that's the OP for you) for every crime which has been committed by someone with heritage from a different country, is just stupid beyond belief.

I wouldn't start a thread asking if people with right wing opinions feel responsible for the actions of extremists & criminals from their side of the political spectrum. 

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Plenty of white British people do heinous crimes as well you know.  Hey, even some of them when they are living in other cultures. It's not like we don't have a history of going around the world refusing to integrate in their cultures and causing problems.

It is not a "situation".  It is not some unprecedented "industrial scale".  

It was happening long before morons like you declared every brown person to be boogeyman number one.  There's been plenty of white people raping. Plenty of white people doing predatory behaviour. Plenty of white trusted respected organisations causing wide scale abuse for many years and then covering it up. Plenty of white high profile persons using their privilege and power to undertake horrific acts in plain sight.

How much culpability do you have for them?  Where are they in your poll?  

Edited by ECCOnoob
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Plenty of white British people do heinous crimes as well you know.  Hey, even some of them when they are living in other cultures. It's not like we don't have a history of going around the world refusing to integrate in their cultures and causing problems.

It was happening long before morons like you declared every brown person to be boogeyman number one.  There's been plenty of white people raping. Plenty of white people doing predatory behaviour. Plenty of white trusted respected organisations causing wide scale abuse for many years and then covering it up. Plenty of white high profile persons using their privilege and power to undertake horrific acts in plain sight.

My bold

This is true. Many MANY white people helped cover up the acts of these rapists (and still do) in the name of diversity and not wanting to be labelled racist.

They are just as culpable in my view.

Edited by The_DADDY
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris, even a Prince springs to mind......

• Like 1