The Yom Kippur War .

6 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Id rather they kill him than civilians

Then hopefully once they have killed enough of the people responsible for the 7th October attacks they can claim a victory and call a ceasefire 

But I doubt Israel are gonna give Gaza back

They will make it uninhabitable for a very very long time 

My bold

Rumour has it a canal is going to be built that goes right through Gaza.

10 hours ago, trastrick said:

Enlightened civilized society has determined that while terrorists, murderers, rapists, looters and other assorted human debris will always be a threat to innocent law abiding citizens, they must be subdued and  punished to prevent them from dominating society.

The alternative is chaos, anarchy, and the law of the jungle.

The fight for a civilized society, will always be necessary for many lifetimes to come.

"Hostility" towards evil is a requirement for human survival. Always has been, always will be. 

There’s precious few of the above amongst the dead and injured in Gaza.

So neo genocide must be the solution?

It makes the notion of a civilised society laughable.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

A part of me is happy and wants him dead.

Another part of me worries about the fallout from Israel taking him out. That could really make things kick off on a grand scale in my opinion 

That's no reason to back down from taking out terrorists.

We are already under threat of attacks and have been for years, it affects our lives already.

Don't let the threats of even more bombings, attacks and blowing up innocent victims stop democracy.

• Like 1

Just now, Al Bundy said:

That's no reason to back down from taking out terrorists.

We are already under threat of attacks and have been for years, it affects our lives already.

Don't let the threats of even more bombings, attacks and blowing up innocent victims stop democracy.

My bold

I agree but I'm just concerned about possible repercussions from the unhinged mob.

13 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Id rather they kill him than civilians

Then hopefully once they have killed enough of the people responsible for the 7th October attacks they can claim a victory and call a ceasefire 

But I doubt Israel are gonna give Gaza back

They will make it uninhabitable for a very very long time 

Well over 10,000 Palestinians have been killed so far, most of them completely innocent, women and children too. thousands more maimed and injured. Millions in Gaza have been rendered homelesss with nowhere to go, no food, water or  medical supplies, no fuel or electricity and the harshest of winters just round the corner. And no prospect of any help forthcoming.

This sounds very much like Genocide to me. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Well over 10,000 Palestinians have been killed so far, most of them completely innocent, women and children too. thousands more maimed and injured. Millions in Gaza have been rendered homelesss with nowhere to go, no food, water or  medical supplies, no fuel or electricity and the harshest of winters just round the corner. And no prospect of any help forthcoming.

This sounds very much like Genocide to me. 

:thumbsup: . Heard someone on the telly saying when Russia cut /blocked the water supply to Ukraine ,the world shouted it was against Human Rights .When Israel did it to Gaza ,not a whisper was heard .

• Like 1