Jump to content

The Yom Kippur War .


Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Nothing wrong with it at all except Bundy calls other people out for doing what he does.

Bundy said that the left keep complaining about protests but I haven't seen that.

You also back up Grey regularly but I don't comment on that.

 

As you are wishing to join in, maybe you can explain what is wrong with lawful protest.

Go onto another thread and you will find Bundy laughing at women for using a TV remote control,  washing machine and dishwasher and  remarks about the TV programs they watch.

 

You still haven't explained what's wrong with lawful protest.

It would seem there's far more wind on here than there is thought.

I agree with peaceful protests as long as they aren't blocking public highways,  impeding the public,  stopping emergency services getting to their destinations.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, cressida said:

I agree with peaceful protests as long as they aren't blocking public highways,  impeding the public,  stopping emergency services getting to their destinations.

 

Peaceful  ( lawful )  protests are exactly what I was talking about when you joined in so it would appear that you actually agree with me.

Edited by Organgrinder
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Peaceful  ( lawful )  protests are exactly what I was talking about when you joined in so it would appear that you actually agree with me.

I sometimes do,  you put me off when you call people liars.

I did post on the AI thread.  

Al posts tongue in cheek,  both try and lighten the mood so to speak,  different sense of humour.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, cressida said:

I sometimes do,  you put me off when you call people liars.

I did post on the AI thread.  

Al posts tongue in cheek,  both try and lighten the mood so to speak,  different sense of humour.

I only call people liars when they've lied.  That is the usual way of calling them out.

 

I've already answered Bundy's humour aspect by pointing out that his humour only applies to women but not men or himself.

 

Edited by Organgrinder
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Organgrinder said:

I only call people liars when they've lied.  That is the usual way of calling them out.

Is there a way of proving it somehow,  that would take time unless it's a recent post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • SFBeca locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.