The Yom Kippur War .

7 minutes ago, cressida said:

I agree with peaceful protests as long as they aren't blocking public highways,  impeding the public,  stopping emergency services getting to their destinations.

Peaceful  ( lawful )  protests are exactly what I was talking about when you joined in so it would appear that you actually agree with me.

Edited by Organgrinder

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Peaceful  ( lawful )  protests are exactly what I was talking about when you joined in so it would appear that you actually agree with me.

I sometimes do,  you put me off when you call people liars.

I did post on the AI thread.  

Al posts tongue in cheek,  both try and lighten the mood so to speak,  different sense of humour.

8 minutes ago, cressida said:

I sometimes do,  you put me off when you call people liars.

I did post on the AI thread.  

Al posts tongue in cheek,  both try and lighten the mood so to speak,  different sense of humour.

I only call people liars when they've lied.  That is the usual way of calling them out.

I've already answered Bundy's humour aspect by pointing out that his humour only applies to women but not men or himself.

Edited by Organgrinder

Just now, Organgrinder said:

I only call people liars when they've lied.  That is the usual way of calling them out.

Is there a way of proving it somehow,  that would take time unless it's a recent post.

• SFBeca locked this topic