Jump to content

The Yom Kippur War .

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, mafya said:

There are no experts on here, the ones against a ceasefire and who seem to always bring  Hamas did  this etc are in reality the ones who don’t care when the innocent people getting killed are brown in colour or Muslim.

I have read up about the Balfour declaration and how it lead to what is known as the Nakba.

Absolute rubbish

 

Ukrainians arent brown or Muslim 

 

And neither are Russians 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mafya said:

I believe it has, anyone who can justify the killing of innocent people by saying but Hamas started it is obviously not bothered because the ones getting killed are brown or Muslim.

I very rarely pull the race or religion card but I think it’s obvious from the double standards and selective outrage what the real issue is.’

Has the Govt started a homes for Palestinians scheme yet?

I have seen educated people on the tv coming to the same conclusion.

My bold

Then you're wrongin my opinion. I firmly believe It has to do with a corrupt evil government taking an opportunity to clear land potentially for a canal project.

A group of evil terrorists gave that corrupt government a golden opportunity to clear this land under the guise of 'fighting terrorists" (hmmm, where have we heard that before?) and so the innocent civilians on BOTH sides are paying the price.

Netanyahu needs to go.

Hamas needs to go but even if both happen I don't see an end to this any time soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Then you're wrongin my opinion. I firmly believe It has to do with a corrupt evil government taking an opportunity to clear land potentially for a canal project.

A group of evil terrorists gave that corrupt government a golden opportunity to clear this land under the guise of 'fighting terrorists" (hmmm, where have we heard that before?) and so the innocent civilians on BOTH sides are paying the price.

Netanyahu needs to go.

Hamas needs to go but even if both happen I don't see an end to this any time soon. 

I was referring to the reasons I believe many people in western countries do not call for a ceasefire and seem to pull the whataboutism about Hamas and the oct 7th attacks when discussing the matter.

I believe the ultimate aim of the Israeli Govt is 5o get rid of Palestinians from the Gaza Strip and West Bank so they can do as they please wether that be for a canal or whatever.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Apparently it’s kicking off near the Cenotaph tonight .

The cenotaph is about 50m from the gates at end of Downing Street. Are you sure any issues "near" the cenotaph are focussed on that rather than Downing Street? Why would the cenotaph be relevant so long after remembrance day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Absolute rubbish

 

Ukrainians arent brown or Muslim 

 

And neither are Russians 

You completely missed the point I was making in my post, try reading it again and take the time to think about what it is saying and try to stop your fingers from typing without thinking. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mafya said:

I was referring to the reasons I believe many people in western countries do not call for a ceasefire and seem to pull the whataboutism about Hamas and the oct 7th attacks when discussing the matter.

I believe the ultimate aim of the Israeli Govt is 5o get rid of Palestinians from the Gaza Strip and West Bank so they can do as they please wether that be for a canal or whatever.

 

Ah. My apologies. 

 

My bold

100% agree 👍 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, altus said:

The cenotaph is about 50m from the gates at end of Downing Street. Are you sure any issues "near" the cenotaph are focussed on that rather than Downing Street? Why would the cenotaph be relevant so long after remembrance day?

Don’t know, just know what Ive seen .  Protesters now on top of the war memorial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Don’t know, just know what Ive seen .  Protesters now on top of the war memorial.

 

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Don’t know, just know what Ive seen .  Protesters now on top of the war memorial.

Which protestors? I have seen nothing in any news…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mafya said:

I believe it has, anyone who can justify the killing of innocent people by saying but Hamas started it is obviously not bothered because the ones getting killed are brown or Muslim.

I very rarely pull the race or religion card but I think it’s obvious from the double standards and selective outrage what the real issue is.’

Has the Govt started a homes for Palestinians scheme yet?

I have seen educated people on the tv coming to the same conclusion.

Maybe that's because just 4 weeks ago hundreds of Palestinians attacked, slaughtered , maimed, raped, tortured and then took hostages before parading a naked young woman on the back of a truck whilst Palestinians spat on her body.

 

Not really a good look is it?

 

I can't recall Ukrainian folk doing that, can you?

I don't think there is any risk of Ukrainian folk stabbing and blowing us up in the name of religion is there?  I don't get stopped at airports, concerts, euro tunnel for extreme security checks and have to be at the airport 3 hours before my flight because of a Ukrainian wanting to shout "Allah Akbar" before blowing me to smithereens.......unless I've missed something?

 

But but but, it's because they are brown.

 

Always playing the victim and racist card when desperate,

 

I would have put my bottom dollar on you coming out with that at some point.

🙄🙄

 

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I believe the ultimate aim of the Israeli Govt is 5o get rid of Palestinians from the Gaza Strip and West Bank so they can do as they please wether that be for a canal or whatever. "

 

Whilst you may have an argument about the rights and wrongs of the Israeli intentions. Until the whole Arab world accept the right of Israel to exist and they stop feeding arms to the zealots this conflict will not end . There are rights and wrongs on all side.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.