The Yom Kippur War .

40 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Both parties have and continue to break the rules of warfare.

More moral equivalency crapola from you lot!

Terrorists have no rules!

42 minutes ago, RJRB said:

And you ignore the thousands of Palestinians held for years without trial.

Terrorists, or prisoners of war? (Or gays and adulterous women?)

6 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Millions have been killed in their own  inter-sectarian wars between the 31 or so, different varieties of Islamism.

These wars continue, in Islamic countries, and have nothing to do with Israel, or the West.

Highly surprising then,  that Israel is hated by every single one.

Get back to your history books lad.  most of us went to school in Heeley.

10 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Millions have been killed in their own  inter-sectarian wars between the 31 or so, different varieties of Islamism.

These wars continue, in Islamic countries, and have nothing to do with Israel, or the West.

What’s with the whataboutism? Stick to the subject countries being discussed or is it that you couldn’t come up with an informed intelligent response?

3 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I repeat.   No one on the forum has supported the terrorists so what exactly is your point ?

And what is it to do with gays or adulterous women ?

Don't join in any debating societies until you can stick to the subject without wandering.

24 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Could you enlighten me on the situation of Palestinians detained  by Israel please. Reasons why, where and how are they held as I am not aware of the details.

Yes release all hostages, this could provide a catalyst for a ceasefire

This an Israeli article= https://www.timesofisrael.com/over-1100-palestinians-said-held-by-israel-without-trial-highest-figure-since-2003/

if you watch Al Jazeera they have a programme that comes on that looks into this, if you are serious about getting both sides of the story then maybe worth your while doing this so you can make your own mind up.

I watch various news outlets to get a better idea of what the situation is…

13 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Would you allow your neighbour to take half of your garden and then claim half of the rooms in your house ?

Wouldn't you expect the law to back you up if this happened.

They've taken over your streets, so that eventuality is not too far off!  :)

17 minutes ago, mafya said:

This an Israeli article= https://www.timesofisrael.com/over-1100-palestinians-said-held-by-israel-without-trial-highest-figure-since-2003/

if you watch Al Jazeera they have a programme that comes on that looks into this, if you are serious about getting both sides of the story then maybe worth your while doing this so you can make your own mind up.

I watch various news outlets to get a better idea of what the situation is…

From the article it appears that those detained are suspected terrorists and they have not gone on trial to protect  the witnesses against them

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I don’t think that you have any morals or humanity .

10000 killed in Gaza including 4000 children so far .

I can understand the thirst for revenge by those directly involved.

I cannot understand why someone in your privileged position is stoking the fires of actions that will only add to more bloodshed.

32 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

From the article it appears that those detained are suspected terrorists and they have not gone on trial to protect  the witnesses against them

not gone on trial to protect witnesses!! How do you think other countries protect witnesses? By not holding a trial?

seriousley have a think about what you have just said.

Another article= https://tribunemag.co.uk/2023/11/locked-in-despair-palestinian-hostages-in-israeli-prisons-gaza-israel-palestine

52 minutes ago, trastrick said:

They've taken over your streets, so that eventuality is not too far off!  :)

Which street is it that they who you refer to have taken over peoples houses forcefully?