The Yom Kippur War .

9 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Congrats!  Good.eye.

But I mostly use immigrant and frequently "guest".!

But you can call me anything you want, dearie.

Cause you do!  :)

There it is!  Top post editing there.   You're triggered every single time and like clockwork out pops the inner patronising arsehole  :hihi: .

14 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It might be.  You and Grey could try it.   It's not me who's trying to send them to Rwanda,  it's the "caring,  hearts of gold"  righties who don't have a hateful bone in their bodies.

Here's an Einstein "thought experiment".

Imagine, not an unsymmetrical, influx of immigrants, but a symmetrical system.  Whereby it becomes an "Immigrant Exchange".

A Temporary moratorium. For every immigrant who leaves the country, one immigrant is allowed in?

That way the government would be able to properly assimilate everybody.

You, being a caring, heart of gold leftie, could be the first to volunteer to leave?

Like I did.

I left a space for an immigrant family, because I cared!  :)

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

When the British move to another country to live they aren't immigrants, oh dear me no, they're Ex Pats don't you know  🙄

Really?

When I stay in Eastern Europe I call myself an immigrant.

What's wrong with being an immigrant?

I had a dream....🤫

15 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Here's an Einstein "thought experiment".

Imagine, not an unsymmetrical, influx of immigrants, but a symmetrical system.  Whereby it becomes an "Immigrant Exchange".

A Temporary moratorium. For every immigrant who leaves the country, one immigrant is allowed in?

That way the government would be able to properly assimilate everybody.

You, being a caring, heart of gold leftie, could be the first to volunteer to leave?

Like I did.

I left a space for an immigrant family, because I cared!  :)

17 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Was I in it ?

I wouldn't write this rubbish except that my wife is sat under the reading lamp and so I can't read my book !

I don't know what you look like,  I did have a dream whereby a blonde guy arrived at my front door with some goods then tried to take my chocolates.