The Yom Kippur War .

26 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

There will always be war in the middle east 

We need to protect ourselves from it

Our government send our troops all round the world to defend other countries but are allowing an invasion of our own shores

Imagine during the second world war we allowed 200 thousand mostly male Germans to arrive by boat 

And then put them in hotels 

That's how insane the current situation is to me 

We had a few ten pound poms who  migrated to Australia and New Zealand when the assisted passage was initiated by the government of those country’s. They use to post on here and said it was the best thing they did. I bet they are thanking their lucky star’s when they look at this county now.

I can’t  imagine Australia putting illegal immigrants in hotels, they wouldn’t even allow them in the country.

1 minute ago, hauxwell said:

We had a few ten pound poms who  migrated to Australia and New Zealand when the assisted passage was initiated by the government of those country’s. They use to post on here and said it was the best thing they did. I bet they are thanking their lucky star’s when they look at this county now.

I can’t  imagine Australia putting illegal immigrants in hotels, they wouldn’t even allow them in the country.

They held their boats out at sea and sent them sandwiches .

10 hours ago, RJRB said:

A good deal.

We got a nurse,a doctor,a hospital orderly and Canada got a “Consultant”

Thanks

Win/win!  :)

But I never rioted and looted, and ran through the the streets with a machete!

Edited by trastrick

7 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Everybody's lives matter.

To everybody except racists.

You forgot terrorists who take women and children hostage and do terrible things to them.

Barbarian human debris.

Weird,

Edited by trastrick