Sheffield Congestion Charge From Feb 27th 2023

Chekhov

40 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Ta da! Its as if people make up things, or at best totally misunderstand.

I heard that Oxford Council are planning to bring in a new song that all residents have to sing on their doorsteps at 8am every day before they are all marched down to the soylent green mines to start their 16 hour shifts.

Wake up sheeple.

Other than Soylent being made in a factory.....

A reminder for anybody with genuine, sincerely held objections to the CAZ. If you see anybody ranting about 'fifteen minute cities', the World Economic Forum, 'elites', George Soros, Bill Gates etc, back away slowly and do not make eye contact. These are the same people that congregate under the disused bus shelter on Pinstone Street and give out their 'newspaper' about covid and vaccine conspiracies. The root of these conspiracies is in far right USA politics, particularly the Qanon strand, who enabled the violent insurrection at the Capitol in Washington. The emphasis on Jewish bankers and businessmen is a clue to the actual motivation behind this conspiracy theory. White supremacy and one of the oldest prejudices, antisemitism. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, birobasher said:

A reminder for anybody with genuine, sincerely held objections to the CAZ. If you see anybody ranting about 'fifteen minute cities', the World Economic Forum, 'elites', George Soros, Bill Gates etc, back away slowly and do not make eye contact. These are the same people that congregate under the disused bus shelter on Pinstone Street and give out their 'newspaper' about covid and vaccine conspiracies. The root of these conspiracies is in far right USA politics, particularly the Qanon strand, who enabled the violent insurrection at the Capitol in Washington. The emphasis on Jewish bankers and businessmen is a clue to the actual motivation behind this conspiracy theory. White supremacy and one of the oldest prejudices, antisemitism. 

You forgot to mention the Rothschilds specifically.

Edited by HeHasRisen

On 10/03/2023 at 17:46, Organgrinder said:

People have always called it Road Tax and you may have believed it was road tax but you were mistaken.  It used to be, but not anymore.

General taxation is paying for the roads so cyclists, along with everybody else, are paying for them already so they don't need taxing..

Councils and everybody else are trying to encourage cycling because it's much better for the planet. To do this, they need cycle lanes to add encouragement

How much they get used at this moment is not your concern. That is just being petty and that's why I think you are anti cycling..

Yes, I just pay for one car.  You can do the same if you get rid of one of yours.  I have had 2 in the past and paid for both of them without insisting cyclists should help me..

What you are really mad about is the government taxing you so take it out on the government and not on cyclists.

https://www.gov.uk/vehicle-tax-direct-debit

they call it a tax, i'll call it a tax too. Road or vehicle the symantics of the name dont matter. Its a tax.

2 minutes ago, sheffbag said:

back on topic FOI request gone in for the actual stats they are using and what methodology they are using to determine the zone. 

I'll put good money on them either giving you the run around or failing to answer full stop.